Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Excerpt from "Cochran Firm Fraud"

I was so GLAD to see police officers standing on my porch that Saturday! I had never met anything but NICE police officers until then. There was a black woman, a black man, and a white man in plain clothes (I figured he was a detective). But they didn't come for the purpose I thought.

I had spent the day before passing out 100 flyers about "The Cochran Firm Fraud" to businesses in downtown Decatur, Georgia and trying to make an appointment to see Burrell Ellis, the former CEO of DeKalb County. I thought these police officers had come to take my statement about ignored police reports and to address my censorship. WRONG!

"The female officer spoke. She told me I'd better not EVER go back to the DeKalb County Government Building again. I asked her to repeat that, and she did. I then said, 'Let me get this straight -- I live in DeKalb County. I pay taxes here. Property taxes are paid on my home -- but I cannot ever step foot in the Government Building?"

She went to the car and made a call. Then she returned with new instructions. She said, "You can go to the DeKalb County Government Building, but you'd better NOT EVER tell anyone in authority that police ignore your police reports."

Again I repeated her instructions, and this time she stuck to them. I asked the white man, "Who are you?" He said he was a mental health professional and gave me a card. I then recognized the plan. They hoped I would lose my temper about this clear violation of my rights. Then they would Taser and arrest me, just like Atlanta police officers threatened when I told people in Atlanta about my disabled brother's lynching in Memphis Shelby County Jail and The Cochran Firm fraud.

I said, "Alright, officers." I knew that one day, millions of people throughout the world might read about what they did that Saturday morning.

See also, "Exposed: Letter to Mary Neal's Terrorists"
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/letter-to-mary-neals-terrorists.html

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. ~Holy Bible
*****
Thank you for your interest in our fight for free speech and freedom of press in the USA, where those rights are routinely set aside to hide crimes against humanity and enrich prison investors.

Mary Neal, Director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://dogjusticeformentallyill.blogspot.com
I am "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal" a/k/a MaryLovesJustice

No comments: