Saturday, October 5, 2013

To IParrot Post from America's Most Censored

Thank you for your comment on my article regarding the racism of Cox Enterprises' news report, IParrot Post. My computer is under control of NSA or some other CoIntelPro cyberstalker. So is my telephone. The secret arrest and murder of my disabled brother is America's most shrouded secret, and I am treated like a homeland terrorist for sharing the report of his murder as well as I can in social media, blogs, and independent news sources. I am also director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, an organization I founded to decriminalize mental illness in America. I did not know when I started advocating for mentally ill people that they are the backbone of the private prison system. I am vehemently attacked by cyberstalkers who may work for private prison investors.

I write this to you, IParrot Post, to let you know that if you never hear from me, it is because some of my enemies prevented my ability to contact you. Emails are prevented at will, and my U.S. Mail is sometimes retrieved from the clerks. Preventing news about my disabled brother's murder after 18 days of secret incarceration is one of officials' main objectives along with keeping mentally ill Americans behind bars to generate revenue for private prisons.

I encourage you to read some of the articles in Justice Gagged blog at http://JusticeGagged.blogspot.com to note the many, many online companies, government officials, police departments, burglars, and CoIntelPro agents who oppose my getting this story aired worldwide. IF you are able to help me, we'd sell lots of IParrot Post news together. 

EXPECT a call with a good offer not to help me. The Johnnie Cochran Firm apparently took the bribe and contracted with my family to represent us in a wrongful death civil action against Memphis Shelby County Jail in Memphis, Tennessee in 2003. They held the case secretly inactive while the time was running out to file suit, and all the while lied to my family about a case that was not really going forward. 

Cox Enterprises refused to report that The Cochran Firm went to Georgia courts and lied, saying my lawsuit against the firm for its fraud should be dismissed because The Cochran Firm has no offices whatsoever in the State of Georgia. That is because The Cochran Firm helps mercenary racists save billions each year by defrauding its own clients. I have prepared a partial list of defrauded former clients and attorneys in an article entitled "Beware of Treacherous Attorneys: The Cochran Firm" at 
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/beware-of-treacherous-lawyers-cochran.html

In my opinion, Johnnie Cochran may have been murdered so that his reputation and firm could be used to defraud African Americans. See "Johnnie Cochran's CoIntelPro Murder Theory" at http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/johnnie-cochrans-cointelpro-murder.html

These NSA or other cyberstalkers will not even let me file a complaint with the Office of Inspector General over the USDOJ. The USDOJ also helped the jail cover-up Larry Neal's murder which happened during a period when the jail was under direct overview by the USDOJ due to its many inmate abuses. When Larry died there under secret arrest, the USDOJ accepted lying testimony and records that completely omitted Larry Neal's arrest and murder there. The false reports were signed by important people who colluded to defraud the USA, and it seemed simpler to intimidate and persecute Larry's family than to prosecute leading officials for their crimes. See "NSA Prevents Complaints to OIG Over USDOJ?"
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2013/09/nsa-prevents-complaints-to-oig-of-usdoj.html

My phone number is at the top margin of my blogs: 678.531.0262, but they sometimes play a lying message saying it is out of service, or they redirect callers to my voice mail and erase the messages without my receipt. This is like a bad James Bond movie, IParrot Post. I had hoped the Obama administration would be different, but my censorship and persecution that began when we served suit on The Cochran Firm in federal court continues.

Hopefully, "they" will allow you to see there are six(6) links in this article, and they should not redirect the links to edited versions of my real articles. Blessings.
********
IParrot Post commented at "Racist Slant on News by Cox Enterprises (WSB-TV Atl)" 
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2013/10/racist-slant-on-news-by-cox-enterprises.html
Mary Neal
Website: Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com

No comments: