2. Perhaps you believe my advocacy for justice only regards the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal. Did you know there are 1.25 million mentally ill people imprisoned in America who should be in treatment instead? Do you realize that at least 50% of all victims of police violence are mentally ill? I use Larry's murder cover-up conspiracy as a worst-case scenario of what happens to the mentally challenged in America. All of the police officers I polled told me that they feel jails and prisons are inappropriate for acute mental patients. I think they appreciate the work I do to help decriminalize mental illness in America. After all, mental illness affects 1 in 5 people in America, meaning the police officers themselves are likely to have someone they love who struggles with mental illness, also.
3. Mental illness is everybody's problem. We all live, shop, work, and attend school together. Community safety is enhanced when mental illness is dealt with as a health condition and not by the criminal justice system. Imprisoning people for behavior that resulted from a psychiatric crisis costs taxpayers significant amounts of money - $163,000 per year for each inmate in NY City - but it does not deliver any psychiatric benefits to jailed sick people. I believe most mental patients exit jails and prisons in worse psychiatric conditions than when they entered.
4. I am not free to simply quit my advocacy for the mentally ill, as you seem to suggest. Neither did I choose it. God chose me for this work when he allowed Memphis Shelby County Jail to secretly arrest Larry Neal (a kidnapping), keep him 18 days while denying he was incarcerated, then kill my disabled brother in 2003 by yet undisclosed means. I find it unacceptable that neither the jail nor the USDOJ that was in overview of the jail (after its lawsuit by the United States), will investigate Larry's secret murder or pay damages to his family. Instead, terrorism and censorship are applied, like the KKK in the 1940s. God said I must speak for the poor and oppressed and all who are appointed to destruction (Pv. 31:8-9). And I will continue to do that until my personal justice quest comes to a successful conclusion. If I obey God, my safety is His issue. In God I trust.
5. Larry Neal, a heart patient, was hospitalized for over 20 years for acute mental illness, and his government covers up his murder instead of rendering justice. Larry's murder reveals that America has a system of Apartheid in its justice system that is applied to disabled people and to black citizens. We should all be glad to have that attitude revealed and demand its expulsion. If you wish to learn more about the mentally ill behind bars or facing incidents of police violence, please view my blog "Dog Justice for Mentally Ill" and search online for "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill."
6. Thank you for your concern and "message from Larry." My advocacy is not just for him; it is my ministry. When God is ready for me to stop, He will resolve my personal justice quest. Until then, I resolve to do His will and continue to give Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill. God's Word said, "Speak, and do not be afraid" ~Acts 18:9.
7. I have no intention of "confronting the police," as the YouTube writer alleged. My pen is my only weapon. But if this or any government administration and officials in the State of Georgia, where I live, would rather see me dead than allow me to have free speech and freedom of press to advocate for mentally ill people who are imprisoned and regularly brutalized or killed by police, God may choose to martyr Mary Neal in order to accomplish His purpose. I have no doubt that such a government action would trigger the Streisand Effect
9. This was my response to a comment placed on my MaryLovesJustice YouTube account: YOUR BROTHER IS IN A BETTER PLACE, YOU WILL MEET HIM AGAIN. IF YOU CONFRONT THE POLICE, YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO DIE. YOUR BROTHER THINKS WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS GOOD BUT HE WANTS YOU TO CONSIDER WHAT AND WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. TAKE IT EASY SIS, IM OK HE SAYS. BUT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM AGAIN, MAYBE IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT. THE CREATOR BLESSES YOU!
10. The message in this statement is good news to God's beloved but terrorism to the damned. (Ten numbered paragraphs, one link, one graphic)