Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Black Americans Are Declared "Immaterial"

I tried repeatedly to send this tweet, but stalkers prevent it:

@DekalbCountyPD @NYCopWatch U.S.InspectorGen office says complaint "submit" button is out, so it wasn't the cyberstalkers this time. Thanks.

The problem is that I never know when I am talking to the party I dialed, or if Michael Moon and gang redirected the call to themselves and pretend to be federal officials' office I called. A man told me about the U.S. Inspector General's office. Isn't it a great idea to have an independent investigator to take complaints on the United States Department of Justice? I did not know we had that. So I thought that before we file suit related to the conspiracy between the USDOJ, Shelby County Jail, and The Cochran Firm, et al. (yep, there are more), we should tell the U.S. Inspector General about Larry Neal's murder cover-up and the conspiracy to deny my First Amendment rights that officials do or allow to hide the cover-up and denial of due process of law that continued for nearly nine years now. These people have been telling people that our phone is out of service to prevent anyone from calling us about the murder. They took over our computer repeatedly. Mail takes too long - we think they go through it before delivering our mail. There are stalkers sent to follow me wherever I go, because they stay terrified that I will use a computer they don't have direct control over and tell about Larry's murder and my family's terrorism and censorship that is done to prevent disclosure. I hope the Inspector General is an honest man, because I was unable to find one at the USDOJ. Judges are corrupt, too. And you know how The Cochran Firm did us. I'm not even sure they are real lawyers. Could be agents. The firm is/was registered in Tennessee as "assumed name" and the firm got two Georgia judges to pretend The Cochran Firm had no offices in Georgia at all when we sued. Everyone thinks that is hilarious with all the advertising for the Atlanta office of The Cochran Firm on the Internet, television, phone books, and with legal search companies. But I have a court order saying The Cochran Firm has no offices in Georgia!

It is a horrible disappointment having to search in vain for an honest government official to report to about Larry Neal's murder cover-up and his family's essential imprisonment to keep it secret. Sen. Chambliss helped - he pressed the DOJ to respond to one of my Freedom of Information Act requests. The DOJ wrote that it never got any data from Memphis Shelby County Jail about Larry's death, but the DOJ did nothing about that murder. Instead, Larry's family found that our phone and computers are monitored and controlled as though we are the criminals instead of going after the police and Justice Department officials who conspired to cover up the death. I hope that (1) reporting these crimes to the U.S. Inspector General, (2) interviewing with Press TV next week, and (3) being on Lawless America Movie will make people stop trying to keep the murder secret. They could just go ahead and admit killing a mentally ill black man is "immaterial" to them and that it means less to officials than when people kill dogs. I already know it, and I even have a federal court order that says crimes against my family are "immaterial." So what is there to hide? People told me the U.S.A. even has a law that says, "The black man has no rights that a white man is bound to honor." I think that is terrible, but it must be true. That is probably why Judge Batten ruled that The Cochran Firm defrauding us to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail from paying damages after killing Larry was "immaterial." The authorities probably don't want all black people to know we are considered "immaterial." Maybe that is it.

Since stalkers won't let me post that tweet, I don't know if I was really talking to the Inspector General's office when the man said the "submit" button to file my complaint with the Inspector General's office online is not working. I'm going to mail a copy certified with return receipt requested, anyway, like I did when I reported the murder to AG Holder. I am a legal secretary. I know it does not count when I report crimes via  blogs and tweets. That is my way to tell you, the public, because they are so desperate to hide these crimes that it might be dangerous for lots of people not to know what is happening. Rest assured, friends, when I say write that I sent documents to a given office, I have bona fide proof of receipt by mail or hand-delivery. In fact, we have irrefutable proof or eye-witness statements for every assertion made about this whole affair. Authorities just ignore the crimes because black people (especially handicapped) are insignificant to officials. The problem is likely that they do not want African American taxpayers to know it yet. There is no telling how much money this cover-up has cost so far because so many people joined the conspiracy over the years. I am pretty sure they don't do these violations without compensation. None of them are Christians in their hearts, or they would believe the Bible: ‎"There is nothing hidden that will not revealed" ~Luke 8:17, 12:2, Matt.10:26.. Hooray for Lawless America!


DOG JUSTICE, by Mary Neal (All rights reserved)
http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com
Too bad you weren't a dog, my brother
In my heart, I cried
Many more people would care about you
And wonder why you died


You had no spots or floppy ears
You never fetched a ball
Instead, you were a human being
But poor, black, and flawed


You died in jail for mental illness
I know down in my heart
Your death would be investigated
If only you could bark


Dog deaths get swift justice
Their abusers are sent to jail
Poor Mama would have closure now
If you'd had a wagging tail


But you were made in God's image
And some day, I have no doubt
The mentally ill and American dogs
Will have at least equal clout

***********

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Good news! After I posted this blog, the cyberstalkers seem to have let my tweet go through. At least, it did on my view. I never really know unless I use two computers. To check postings, you log in at your site on one PC but not the second one. Go to your site on the second computer and see if everything that should be online is really visible. Cyberstalking 101 tip. LOL!