Sunday, March 2, 2014

Red Hen's Tribute to Mary Neal and All Human Rights Advocates



The show of August 11 is dedicated to all human rights advocates who have been through or are going through retaliation. The Red Hen tribute to Mary Neal and all human rights advocates is at this link
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redhen/2013/08/11/red-hen-dedication-to-mary-neal-all-human-right-advocates

Mary Neal said, "I used to only use my brother's photo, as I said in my COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD videos 1 and 2 on YouTube. When I filmed COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD 1 I did not expect to be a human rights advocate for long - just until our lawsuit against The Cochran Firm successfully concluded. However, Georgia Superior Court Judge Wendy Shoob dismissed our lawsuit against The Cochran Firm, saying there is no Cochran Firm office in the State of Georgia where we served suit (can you believe that?). Second, Judge Timothy Batten ruled in federal court that The Cochran Firm defrauding the Neal family to help Memphis/Shelby County Jail and The Justice Dept cover-up Larry Neal's three weeks of secret arrest and murder was 'immaterial.' Therefore, a wrongful death case that should have been settled when The Cochran Firm represented us did not. Lawyers worked for the jail behind our backs and withheld any legal work. The lawyer fraud and malpractice case that should have been settled when we sued The Cochran Firm received no justice. Since then, I became a voice for the mentally ill and all prisoners in the United States."

Red Hen's "About Me" page:
http://about.me/red.hen

Alicia Dorsey

No comments: