Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cochran Firm Fraud Videos and Supreme Court Tweet Attacked

Dammit, NSA CoIntelPro racists, please STOP preventing my post on Google+. I WILL post my HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the U.S. Supreme Court and ask the justices to rule against NDAA concentration camps! I posted the Twitter address on other posts as being @USSupremeCourt, but I found the last posts I see at Twitter for that address were in June. Therefore, I removed one of my posts from Google+ and will re-enter it with the Twitter address @iSupremeCourt, which has current posts. Now I KNOW you who hate freedom want concentration camps in America. I know you want the president to have the right to say, "Arrest him! Arrest her! Arrest them!" without any need to levy criminal charges or allow for a defense. But such a law is not only immoral and unconstitutional - it essentially violates every single "right" that Americans have. How can one exercise free speech, freedom of press, freedom to assemble with like-minded persons and bring redresses to the government knowing that such a draconian law exists and can be used for retaliation?

Furthermore, STOP putting messages at my videos saying the video is unavailable, especially Cochran Firm Fraud 1 and Cochran Firm Fraud 2. Don't EVER do that to any of my videos I uploaded, please. Internet censorship is equal to Nazi book burning. Below are the post and videos that you use NSA's $10 billion annual budget to disrupt:

Say "happy birthday" to the U.S. Supreme Court, and ask the justices to rule against indefinite detention under NDAA! http://twitter.com/iSupremeCourt . The Judiciary Act of 1789 was passed by Congress and signed by President George Washington on Sept. 24, establishing the Supreme Court of the United States as a tribunal made up of six justices who were to serve on the court until death or retirement.
 

No comments: