Friday, August 17, 2012

USA/Cochran Firm Case: Sexual Misconduct and Records Theft



Here is an article with thirteen 13 links, one embedded video, and two photographs that I will have to stand guard over and have friends read to me repeatedly to ensure the government and/or Cochran Firm agents did not Change. This article has 3086 words, 18694 characters.) I will also arrange to read it to you myself on radio. Americans must be diligent about our freedom of press, because covert censorship is done.  JUSTICE IS A LONG TIME COMING, BUT I KNOW THE LORD WILL MAKE A WAY SOMEHOW, YES HE WILL. ENJOY THAT REASSURANCE IN A GOSPEL EMBEDDED BELOW after you read about the many recent crimes against my family to hide my brother's lynching and against other people who resist oppression in the USA.

Re: Mary Neal v. U.S. Department of Justice, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm, et al. http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/mary-neal-v-usa-re-racism-conspiracy.html
Cochran Firm Fraud, Chavis Carter, and Martial Law  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/cochran-firm-chavis-carter-and-martial.html 
For summary, please see Open Letter to President Obama http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html . It is shameful to hire a young woman to use her body to infiltrate my home to steal evidence of this government's racist cover-up of my disabled brother's murder in a jail which occurred while the jail was under direct oversight by the USDOJ. Local and government officials and The Cochran Firm colluded to cover-up the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com in 2003. The USDOJ refuses to release any records about that cover-up or investigate the murder, although this is the agency Americans rely on for upholding constitutional rights. In fact, federal officials colluded with the jail to prevent any accountability about the death, and allows or ordered my family's continuous persecution and censorship (gangstalking) to prevent disclosure.

BREAKING NEWS:  Parties to Larry Neal's elaborate lynching cover-up hit a new low. I used to receive frequent THREATS TO BURN DOWN OUR HOME to destroy my evidence, but misusing a young woman was done instead for now. They even sent fire trucks to park in front of my house with lights flashing to remind me of the cyber threats to burn us out. These people should not have 1.25 million people incarcerated for mental illness without investigating their own ranks for hospital escapees. Police threaten to Taser and arrest me for reporting crimes that are continually done to prevent my disclosing my brother's lynching and the fact that government entities and major corporations misuse Johnnie Cochran's name to defraud black clients in order to reduce or eliminate payouts behind police murders and other oppressive practices against African Americans on a regular basis, saving the government agencies and large corporations billions they would have to pay in lawsuits if Cochran Firm clients had contracted with an honest legal agent instead of THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUDS - white supremacists and black plantation overseers who own and operate that firm now.

SEX FOR NEAL v. COCHRAN FIRM COURT RECORDS

Culprits sent my son an agent as a girlfriend, and she arranged the theft of my original court records and evidential documents re the government conspiracy to deny my family civil rights to hide the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal and The Cochran Firm's fraud against our family. Since I announced that we will proceed with a lawsuit against all the parties to this elaborate cover-up, including the USDOJ, courts, Cochran Firm frauds, and media companies, a woman was hired to infiltrate our home and steal evidence. Parties are desperate about our lawsuit against the USDOJ for racism during this election period. I wrote about the latest attack against justice for the Neal family at this link: SEX FOR NEAL v. COCHRAN FIRM COURT RECORDS http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2012/08/sex-for-neal-v-cochran-firm-court.html  A young woman befriended my son. One evening when she was visiting him, he got a job opportunity to work for the night. CoIntelPro has a lockdown on calls from employers to my family members' phones, so he was glad to do the temp job. He asked me if his friend could stay overnight while he worked since he did not have time to take her home, and I agreed. It is totally evil the way cyberstalkers are paid to prevent my family from communicating with potential employers online or on our phones. They want us homeless and starving for asking WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL. After my son left for his temp job, at 3:30a.m., we discovered our front door was open. The young woman apparently opened the door. My records and hard copy evidence from both my court cases against The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm were missing, along with some discs plus my address book. Since no car came, I assume she opened the door for one of the CoIntelPro neighbors who are positioned in foreclosed homes in my immediate vicinity. (See "Letter to Mary Neal's Terrorists). Unfortunately, I discovered that court records that the clerks keep sometimes gets Changed during and after cases if they prove the judicial system is corrupt. Since they stole my original court files, I can only assume they are busy changing and "losing" more records in Georgia courts today. It is good that I thrive to be like my Lord - I save. The stolen records were originals, so this is quite a loss. However, computer copies of most of the court records and evidential documents and videos evidencing the conspiracy between the United States Department of Justice, Shelby County Government, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm, courts, and media companies to cover-up Larry Neal's secret arrest and murder in 2003 in Memphis Shelby County Jail and deny my family's civil rights in that matter and help The Cochran Firm escape accountability for defrauding my family are SAFE. Also safe are computer files evidencing computer attacks, in-person stalking and more crimes I suffer as America's most censored individual. They were not stolen, nor can they be. They are saved, saved, saved, and distributed to others to save. Therefore, I have abundant proof for my case against multiple defendants in my lawsuit to evidence collusion against my family to deny due process of law regarding Larry's murder and our continuous terrorism, financial persecution, and censorship by the government and other parties who became accessories to murder after the fact. I wonder if they also dug up Larry Neal's body in hopes that they can say, "What Larry Neal?" It is ridiculous for them to hire women to date people in my household for access to court records. But considering what happened when the CIA went to Cuba ahead of the president's visit, I guess they know many prostitutes. One Cochran Firm partner recently sued another partner for hiring women and paying their salaries with firm assets because the women's only job was to OFFICE SEX in the firm's California law office. Sexists in the government and The Cochran Firm (which are probably the same thing) use women in degrading ways. It is shameful to send a young woman to date my son and ingratiate herself to our family to steal my court records and other documents. Georgia was named the nation's most corrupt state. The courts and State Bar help attorneys to defraud people by withholding justice continually. I will present to you correspondence that reached one of the people I attempt to help in her justice quest - Yvonne Hickman. The letter went from the Georgia State Bar to attorneys she had filed complaints against. She alleged that several attorneys contracted with her and she paid them thousands of dollars retainer fees, but the lawyers then colluded with Glynn County to deny her justice after she was evicted from her home and banned from the county for no good reason. Her husband who was 100% mentally disabled Vietnam veteran filed false police reports saying that Yvonne ran over him in her car continuously, and he never had a scratch on him. But police and the courts in Glynn County arrested and banned Yvonne on the word of the PTSD veteran because his lunatic accusations provided an opportunity to ban her from her home and county and extract monthly supervision fees from her for Sentinel. Banning her also gave Bank America an opportunity to repossess the couple's home in a mostly white subdivision, because Mr. Hickman hasn't the wherewithal to handle house payments and foreclosure proceedings, and they know that. (Google GLYNN COUNTY BANISHES BLACKS - YVONNE HICKMAN). The letter from the Bar was intended for Hickman's attorneys only. It reportedly instructed the attorneys to draft a cursory response to Hickman's Bar complaint, then her complaint against them would be immediately dismissed. The Georgia Bar's secretary accidentally sent the letter to also to Hickman as well as to the attorneys, and I am sure she is in trouble for doing that today. A promise from the State Bar to dismiss a complaint against attorneys ahead of any investigation was supposed to be ex parta communication, but God wanted the fraud exposed. In 2007, when I filed a complaint to the Tennessee Bar about The Cochran Firm Fraud done by David McLaughlin, Super Lawyer, I sent the Bar absolute proof that McLaughlin had sent fraudulent documents to the Bar in defense against my complaint. A secretary at the Bar violated the confidentiality of the investigation by sharing the evidence with her friends in other Tennessee government offices, according to a correspondence from David McLaughlin to the Bar regarding my complaint. The Tennessee Bar immediately dismissed my complaint against McLaughlin without any explanation, probably because the Bar feared legal action by McLaughlin for the breach of confidentiality. These courts and State Bars and government agencies are all corrupt because the U.S. Department of Justice is itself corrupt and allows corruption to reign throughout America's judicial system. They collude against the People on every level to deny civil rights, cover-up murders and abuses, deliver innocent people into the prison industrial complex, and occasionally execute innocent people. Many people have filed complaints against attorneys who defrauded them in civil and criminal matters. It is interesting to have PROOF that a State Bar promised a lawyer that he need not worry, just file a cursory response and the claimant's complaint would be immediately dismissed. That is also what happens in courts, in many cases. Corrupt lawyers and government agencies who are defendants know throughout the court proceedings that kangaroo courts will dismiss the cases against them. Public officials and judges go through the motions, but justice is completely arbitrary in America. No one is held responsible to follow the rules and obey the law except We the People. BELOW IS A REPEAT OF PARAGRAPHS 1 AND 2, BECAUSE THEY HAVE CYBERSTALKERS MAKE MY ONLINE ARTICLES OPEN AFTER THE INTRODUCTION OFTEN. I hate that America became a Nazi country that hates minorities, especially blacks, and determined that we have no right to life and freedom of press. Protest those concentration camps while you still can. I guarantee you that these people detest Christianity, black people, and all whites who express opposition to victimizing people and eliminating constitutional rights.

HERE IS THE PARAGRAPH STALKERS SET ASIDE IN MY DRAFT:  That is undoubtedly what they planned to do to Carter Chavis' mom, but I hope they will not defraud the grieving family since I wrote about it and YOU KNOW about the program now (See Cochran Firm Fraud, Chavis Carter, and Martial Law http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/cochran-firm-chavis-carter-and-martial.html . Please stop the government and unethical law firms from victimizing black families after police murders like they conspired to do regarding "the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal". Google that.

As I wrote this, God sent three deers to our backyard. He knew I needed assurance. God loves the way I obey His Word in Proverbs 31:8-9. It is a frightening assignment: My family and I are under constant threat, but I promised to be a Christian soldier. We must trust God to take care of us. We have to stand strong, even with tears in our eyes and our knees trembling. I am so sad over the loss of my original documents, my friends. I am so sad that we have officials in government we cannot trust. I am nervous about being a CoIntelPro target and the concerted effort to prevent my truth-telling regarding my brother's covered-up lynching and The Cochran Firm fraud against blacks throughout America. A woman who had information about NAACP doing voter fraud in Florida to help Jeb Bush win the 2002 election was just arrested for petty larceny. Elvira spoke to me for three hours last night in preparation to expose those crimes on the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show this Sunday, so my stalkers who monitor my phone calls knew she was a threat to the program to use the NAACP against blacks, like they use The Cochran Firm. We talked until 3:30 a.m., but we hoped she would be able to tell you herself about the NAACP voting fraud she says she witnessed in 2002. Elvira is too sick to even leave her room, but she was just arrested by Waterloo Police on a petty larceny charge. I thought it was nice of the arresting officer to allow her to call me and tell me about her arrest before making her come with him. We do have some honest police officers. Some police officers very bad about the way their services are misused to persecute people who they enlisted to serve and protect. Having to act in conflict with one's conscience may contribute to the high suicide rate among our active duty military and veterans. Elvira does not know when she supposedly stole something, but she feels the arrest is intended to prevent her from exposing the NAACP on the Blogtalk. The NAACP held a special election on August 16, 2012, to oust Rev. Pinkney for actually doing what the NAACP was founded to do - defend the oppressed. Our broadcast Sunday, August 19, 2012, will be dedicated to discussing that injustice and the way the NAACP has turned its back on African Americans in the battle against oppression. I hope authorities don't think of some excuse to arrest me to prevent my going on the Rev. Pinkney show Sunday and sharing Elvira's story and my assault by Ben Jealous at the SAVE TROY DAVIS rally in Atlanta on September 18, 2012. Rev. Pinkney discussed the events that led to his lawsuit against the NAACP and the "Occupy the PGA" demonstration that he organized in numerous radio broadcasts. Access the shows archived at Blogtalk anytime using this link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rev-pinkney , and tune in every Sunday at 5:00pm EST to listen live. Join the discussions on political and social issues by computer or join us by telephone at (347) 994-3644. Phony human and civil rights organizations, media companies that censor Americans, and the government which abuses citizens' civil rights under the color of law must be exposed and sued, or things will never really Change. See the opening paragraphs to this article below.

Re: Mary Neal v. U.S. Department of Justice, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm, et al. http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/mary-neal-v-usa-re-racism-conspiracy.html
   Cochran Firm Fraud, Chavis Carter, and Martial Law   http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/cochran-firm-chavis-carter-and-martial.html

For summary, please see Open Letter to President Obama http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html . It is shameful to hire a young woman to use her body to infiltrate my home to steal evidence of this government's racist cover-up of my disabled brother's murder in a jail which occurred while the jail was under direct oversight by the USDOJ. Local and government officials and The Cochran Firm colluded to cover-up the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com in 2003. The USDOJ refuses to release any records about that cover-up or investigate the murder, although this is the agency Americans rely on for upholding constitutional rights. In fact, federal officials colluded with the jail to prevent any accountability about the death, and allows or ordered my family's continuous persecution and censorship (gangstalking) to prevent disclosure. Now parties to the elaborate cover-up hit a new low. I used to receive frequent THREATS TO BURN DOWN OUR HOME to destroy my evidence, but misusing a young woman was done instead for now. They even sent fire trucks to park in front of my house with lights flashing to remind me of the cyber threats to burn us out. These people should not have 1.25 million people incarcerated for mental illness without investigating their own ranks for hospital escapees. Police threatened to Taser and arrest me for reporting crimes that are continually done to prevent my disclosing my brother's lynching and the fact that government entities and major corporations misuse Johnnie Cochran's name to defraud black clients in order to reduce or eliminate payouts behind police murders and other oppressive practices against African Americans on a regular basis, saving the government agencies and large corporations billions they would have to pay in lawsuits if Cochran Firm clients had contracted with an honest legal agent instead of THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUDS - white supremacists and black plantation overseers who own and operate that firm now. Please read the data at the links they KEEP ON ATTACKING below.
 Re: Mary Neal v. U.S. Department of Justice, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm, et al. http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/mary-neal-v-usa-re-racism-conspiracy.html
   Cochran Firm Fraud, Chavis Carter, and Martial Law   http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/cochran-firm-chavis-carter-and-martial.html

I am America's most censored, Mary Neal, still fighting for DOG JUSTICE. 

JUSTICE IS A LONG TIME COMING, BUT I KNOW THE LORD WILL MAKE A WAY SOMEHOW, YES HE WILL. ENJOY THAT REASSURANCE IN A GOSPEL EMBEDDED BELOW.
The article entitled "SEX FOR MARY NEAL v. USDOJ RECORDS" has thirteen 13 links, one embedded video, and two photographs that I will have to stand guard over and have friends read to me repeatedly to ensure the government and/or Cochran Firm agents did not Change. This article contains 3,084 words 18,690 characters. I will also arrange to read it to you myself on radio soon. Americans must be diligent about our freedom of press, because covert censorship is done. MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

No comments: