Thursday, April 5, 2012

Help from My Freinds, by Mary Neal


1)    On April 4, the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination, I was interviewed by Mirisini, the host of END ORGANIZED CRIME UNIVERSE, a popular Blogtalk Radio show. Please see this link:  http://www.endorganizedcrimeuniverse.com/assets/download/UPDATED_WELCOME_TO_END_ORGANIZED_CRIME_TODAYAPRIL_4__2012.pdf  - I give appreciation to Mirisini, Fred V Man, host on People TV in Atlanta, Rev. Edward Pinkney, host of the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Radio show, FourWinds10, TheBlackList, Dr. Shirley, host of the Exploratory Committee Blogtalk Radio show, awesome Twitter followers, Facebook friends, AIMI members, The Coalition at Google Groups coalition-the@googlegroups.com  and many others who help me to reach the public despite intense censorship. (This thank-you blog has ten(10) numbered paragraphs, one(1) photo, and sixteen(16) links, two(2) videos). Paragraph no. 9 is the one stalkers attacked so far.

2)    I am grateful to William Windsor, of Marietta, Georgia, for making "LAWLESS AMERICA - THE MOVIE." We need to expose corruption before we can expect positive Change. See the Lawless America Facebook page at this link  http://www.facebook.com/lawlessamerica  . Unfortunately, the Lawless America website, which contains years of research about judicial and government corruption, was attacked by cyberstalkers two weeks ago, and it is not fixed yet. Bill and his team will travel across America interviewing victims of judicial and government corruption. The documentary movie will be a sensation and will hopefully be instrumental in bringing about reform. Bill and other advocates for justice ask me what brought me into the struggle for human and civil rights. Many of you know it was The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud. That is an elaborate conspiracy of cover-up to prevent due process for  my family after the secret arrest and murder of my mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal. Please see the article:  UPDATED w/ video of the late Johnnie Cochran's interview with CNN news regarding the Geronimo ji Jaga Pratt's case  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/johnnie-cochrans-cointelpro-murder.html - Cochran died in 2005, and his firm is now in the hands of people who misuse his name to pervert justice for certain clients.

3)    I look forward to appearing on "Lawless America - The Movie." I am grateful to online friends, independent news sources, and grassroots organizations that help me to overcome censorship and tell our story. Through your help republishing my articles and selecting me as a guest on your radio and TV shows, I am able to assist 1.25million mentally ill inmates and their families expose circumstances plus advocate for condemned people facing imminent execution, especially those whose guilt is not proved and condemned mentally ill individuals. You are my heroes. I appreciate your help that made it impossible for corrupt forces to cover-up my brother's murder forever. Whenever I think of the the cover-up being busted, I have to give special thanks for Google, the major Internet company. (This thank-you blog has ten(10) numbered paragraphs, one(1) photo, two(2) videos, and sixteen(16) links).Google never buries my articles online, and its technicians worked tirelessly the night stalkers took down all of my Blogger blogs after I published successful articles against SOPA and PIPA in July 2011. My articles against the IP Protection Act were among the most read at OpenCongress.org, and they were all attacked by stalkers. It is too bad that it is taking GoDaddy weeks to get Lawless America back online at http://lawlessamerica.com/  . Google had this truth-teller back online at three different websites within hours. Thank you for being a free speech hero, Google! I am grateful for the free class Google sponsored to introduce the public to its websites and teach us how to use them - and some of the websites are free! My GoDaddy website is "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal"  http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com , and the company has done a good job protecting it from sabotage.

4)    I had no idea that anyone would oppose my work to decriminalize mental illness when I began online advocacy. It was frightening and disappointing when I met with strong opposition in the form of in-person and online stalking that authorities refuse to investigate and prosecute. (Cell phone users, please select "go to page 1" to see this entire article.) I thank God for all the people who do not let me stand against powerful oppressors alone. Whether or not you are believers, it is God's work that you do. God loves justice, and so do I. Much respect to you, truth warriors!

5)    In a democracy, elected and appointed officials care about what voters care about, and voters cannot care about circumstances they do not know about. People who do not have an acute mental patient in their families do not know what middle class and indigent people suffer trying to get help for their loved ones who have that condition. Mental health problems are treated totally different from physical heath conditions. Many people have actually died for the lack of psychiatric treatment, including the mentally ill, their family members, and people in their communities. This should be a concern for everyone, whether or not mental illness impacts you directly. We all shop at the same malls, live and work in the same buildings. My online friends, TV and radio hosts, and various Internet companies make it possible for me to join other activists and human rights organizations that advocate for better access to mental hospitalization although I do not have the funds to travel to conferences. It may be unsafe for me to attend human rights conferences, anyway, considering the fact that police refuse to investigate the car tag of a stalker who admitted he was "paid well" to follow me, and no justice officials will investigate the IP numbers my computer security system captured as stalkers broke through my computer's security system.

6)    Positive change is happening. The United States Department of Justice recently certified Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) programs for acute mental patients. Now we need all 50 states to institute Kendra's Law or Laura's Law. States should pass laws requiring all acute mental patients exiting jails, prisons, and mental hospitals to enroll in an AOT program for mandated outpatient treatment and subsistence assistance. AOT programs proved effective in reducing homelessness, re-hospitalization, and imprisonment by over 80% in New York program participants as compared to their experiences three years before joining the Kendra's Law program. That means less money was spent to investigate crimes and for prison costs; communities were safer; and acute mental patients received the continuous monitoring and treatment plus help with basic their needs. Participation in the AOT program restored them to wholesome lives. 

7)    In addition to better community care, mental hospitals must also become more accessible for crisis intervention. In fact, short-term and long-term containment and treatment in secure, compassionate mental hospitals is needed for middle class and indigent mentally challenged people who have done horrendous crimes as well as harmless mental patients who are too dysfunctional to survive outside of a controlled environment, like my unfortunate brother, Larry Neal  . Prison profiteering is big business, and the mentally ill comprise over half of America's excessive prison rolls. Thank you for helping me ask for change. As Frederick Douglas said, "Power concedes nothing without a demand." 

8)    I continually must replace or repair my computers because of attacks. Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally ill does not have a non-profit designation yet, but if you wish to contribute funds or computers to my work to decriminalizing mental illness, please send contributions to 5315 Kelleys Mill Circle, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30088. If you need a tax credit for your donations, please support an organization which I greatly admire: Treatment Advocacy Center at www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org - Please read and share my online articles with first-person accounts about abandoned, missing, and murdered mentally ill Americans. Also, read Treatment Advocacy Center's blog.

9)    Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI) at this link:  http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi  - CoIntelPro (the name I gave my stalkers) refuse to allow me access to my Care2 home for AIMI now. Stalkers prevent me from updating my billboard or uploading news they do not want online. Therefore, I started a Blogger blog to continue our work to decriminalize mental illness in America. I hope you will visit the families who pray for your support at Dog Justice for Mental Illness at this link: http://DogJusticeForMentalIllness.blogspot.com   - This blog continues after the embedded all-star video that is my way of saying thanks to everyone who helps me overcome censorship: THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR, which is online at http://youtu.be/EtGF2m102Wg




10)   More information about our advocacy for human and civil rights are at the following links: Mary Neal's Google Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/MaryLovesJustice - Follow me at Twitter @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime - Current, urgent justice issues from a laywoman's viewpoint at my primary blog http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com (the name is a joke, believe me).  See also http://MaryLovesJustice.blogspot.com and Mary Neal at HubPages. Recommended articles - http://topsy.com/site/freespeakblog.blogspot.com - Address:  MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com (I am censored, but some emails reach my box) (This thank-you blog has ten(10) numbered paragraphs, one(1) photo, two(2) videos and sixteen(16) links). See the Beatles' video below followed by the tags for this article. Much gratitude for all that you do to assist in promoting justice for all.


I'LL GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!
~The Beatles





Tags: OnlineAdvocacy, Cyberstalking, AOTPrograms, USDOJ, MaryLovesJustice,  Google,  "SOPA", AssistancetotheIncarceratedMentallyIll, TreatmentAdvocacyCtr, WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal, LawlessAmerica,  PIPA. I hope the links cyberstalkers made appear gray still hit the targeted data. If not, please copy the links and put them in your Google browser to reach the censored data. Blessings!

2 comments:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Boy! Even my simple "thank you" blog is stalked! Gee. Where is ANONYMOUS when I need them? I want them to STALK YOU BACK. Or maybe they already did.

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

I hope the public can reach the data at the links that cyberstalkers turned gray throughout this blog. On some cell phones, the links the cyberstalkers attack cannot work. This is section of paragraph 3 that cyberdogs are barking around:

(This thank-you blog has ten(10) numbered paragraphs, one(1) photo, one(1) video, and sixteen(16) links). Google never buries my articles online, and its technicians worked tirelessly the night stalkers took down all of my Blogger blogs after I published successful articles against SOPA and PIPA in July 2011. My articles against the IP Protection Act were among the most read at OpenCongress.org, and they were all attacked by stalkers. It is too bad that it is taking GoDaddy weeks to get Lawless America back online at http://lawlessamerica.com/ . Google had this truth-teller back online at three different websites within hours. Thank you for being a free speech hero, Google! I am grateful for the free class Google sponsored to introduce the public to its websites and teach us how to use them - and some of the websites are free! My GoDaddy website is "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com , and the company has done a good job protecting it from sabotage.