Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Sins of Atlanta - Mary Neal's Posts Prohibited


National Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta, Georgia 
Grand opening June 23, 2014


Google, stalkers prevent my ability to publish the following information at Google+ although it did publish at Facebook. Things are getting horrible indeed when Facebook has better security than Google does. 

*Bob Darby, Advocate for the Homeless Mentally Ill,* Lillian Eaglefeather, and Mary Neal made a Human Rights Demand on behalf of Atlanta's homeless population, particularly the homeless mentally ill, to Atlanta City Government and Fulton County Government to please save Atlanta homeless shelters, serving over 500 men, women, and children
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand/2014/06/26/bob-darby-advocate-for-the-homeless-mentally-ill Listen every Wed. at 3pm EDT. Shows are taped. The June 26 broadcast is at the url above (61 min)

Each time I tried to publish the post at Google+, I got different error messages, which I plan to share at this article. Stalkers should not bother hiding the sins of Atlanta. The fact that homeless centers are closing in Atlanta has already been published by mainstream media, so I suspect that is NOT the news that stalkers want to contain. They probably want to hide the fact that I was threatened by Atlanta police officers for attempting to do as Atlanta's favorite son, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., did and stand for the weak and oppressed. 

I asked Mayor Kasim Reed and the Atlanta City Council to apologize and pay damages for police preventing my right to exercise free speech on the public sidewalk in Atlanta, and they refused. Obviously, they were not concerned about the public knowing that Mary Neal was told she has no free speech in Atlanta. Police officers threatened me with Tasering and arrest for speaking on behalf of the mentally ill. Perhaps officials were not concerned because they had been assured by the cyber stalkers that they could prevent my using the Internet. Maybe officials were not concerned because they knew murderous plans were made for Mary Neal like they were for Dr. King. For whatever reason, Atlanta officials refused to apologize for their police officers' abuse of power and pay nominal damages for violations against my free speech. Now I find they have cyber stalkers protecting their sins from public disclosure. 

Who are these cyber stalkers? I used to think they were sent by The Cochran Firm, but they protect many more corrupt enterprises than that racist, fraudulent law firm. According to reports, the CIA admits monitoring Facebook and other social networks. Somebody does much more than monitor. Somebody prevents and removes certain posts from the Internet in America in an attempt to make it appear that We the People actually have the rights that are "written on paper" (MLK). See an excerpt from a report below:

CIA ADMITS IT MONITORS FACEBOOK, TWITTER

The Associated Press published a report today detailing, for the first time, a unit within the CIA, referring to itself as the ‘vengeful librarians,’ that is responsible for monitoring the vast and various social networks, local and international news, radio, and television, Internet chat rooms, and pretty much anything from which they can procure intelligence.

The unit is part of the CIA’s Open Source Center. Their goal is to monitor every facet of the internet in every imaginable language, cross-referencing that information with local news reports and information gleaned in the more traditional, cloak-and-dagger, spy-type espionage. Much of the information, according to the AP, ends up in the hands of White House officials and even in President Obama’s daily intelligence briefings.

CIA monitoring the Internet - report by Brian Donahue
http://threatpost.com/cia-admits-it-monitors-analyzes-facebook-twitter-110411/75851

TRY to see the AP report regarding the CIA monitoring Americans online
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jGuH2XxQaLndlUL9ZyCHrblyaUKA

One day, oppressors may completely delete human and civil rights advocacy in the United States. Right now, it is still the law of the land that we may legally raise our voices against lawlessness and corruption. I plan to continue to obey the Lord: Speak for the poor and oppressed and all who are appointed to destruction (Prov. 31:8-9).

I offered Atlanta officials a blessing, which they refused apparently on the supposition that they did not need forgiveness for suppressing my free speech rights, because cyber stalkers would prevent disclosure. They did not know then that I would expose and oppose the oppression I suffered to the entire world online and in my book which will be published soon: "The Cochran Firm Fraud." Atlanta opened the National Center for Civil and Human Rights on June 23, 2014, and proudly quote Dr. King, while putting into action few or none of his principles. Three homeless centers in Atlanta are on the chopping block, which will evict over 500 men, women, and children onto our streets. We discussed that in the radio broadcast that cyber stalkers prevented me from posting at Google+. Moreover, I mentioned the fact that I am not allowed to discuss such wrongdoings on Atlanta sidewalks. Instead, police threaten to Taser and arrest me. That is a secret you were never intended to know, or the fact that my entire family lives under threat in Georgia because I am a human rights advocate.

Government officials should read the bible, which tells Christians that if we have an issue with a brother, we must first take the matter privately to our brother and attempt to resolve it. If that fails, Christians are to return with more people to point out the error. I hope you will stand with me and denounce my being forced to stop talking to people in Atlanta about the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal and the needs of other mentally ill Americans. Please write to Mayor Reed and the Atlanta City Council and say that you feel Mary Neal should have free speech rights. Please tell the U.S. Justice Department that you feel Mary Neal should have freedom of press rights, also. I am an advocate for the incarcerated mentally ill. That is my right and my Christian duty.

PETITION TO FREE MARY NEAL
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/free-mary-neal


Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. ~Psalm 32:1

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

I am GLAD to know the CIA reads my posts and passes some along to the White House, according to the AP report. Ask President Obama to please have Attorney General Holder investigate THE SECRET ARREST AND WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL, which the USDOJ and Memphis Shelby Co. Government hid in 2003 through their collusion with The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm frauds.

Thank you, Vengeful Librarians. And if the CIA is censoring as well as monitoring my reports about the mentally ill Americans being used and abused in prisons and jails throughout America, please stop immediately. I have a human and civil right to free speech and freedom of press. I would never use either to do anything wrong, but I raise my voice often to ask people to be righteous and just and to demand the same of their elected and appointed officials, as the LORD instructs.