Thursday, February 6, 2014

Animal Rights, Not Human Rights at Care2

CoIntelPro took my Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill group at Care2. NSA or other stalkers go behind me and erase posts. Notice below that stalkers erased every post I published there for seven months. They then erased posts between the one I just published and four months prior. Freedom of press is denied to advocates at Care2 who wish to promote decriminalizing mental illness. I don't think people who advocate for animal rights have the problems that people do who wish to promote human rights. Advocating for the mentally ill to be treated rather than imprisoned made me America's most censored.

1 min ago 
Mary says: Everyone with an interest in mental health law is invited to discuss H.R.3717 with us on February 12. We will continue the discussion on February 19.The H.R.3717 radio show will be archived at Blogtalkradio and remain available... more»
star this
by Mary N.
4 months ago (31 replies) 
Last reply by Mary : Welcome to AIMI, Dianne! We are so happy to have you join us in the quest to give Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill... more»
star this
by Mary N.
11 months ago (5 replies) 
Last reply by Lydia : Dear Mary, I read about this man and his family. My heart goes out to them in their fear and sorrow. There is nothing more emotionally devastating than being unable to save your loved one when they are in peril. Unfortunately, I... more»


Repeated paragraph 1: CoIntelPro took my Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill group at Care2. NSA or other stalkers go behind me and erase posts. Notice below that stalkers erased every post I published there for seven months. They then erased posts between the one I just published and four months prior. Freedom of press is denied to advocates at Care2 who wish to promote decriminalizing mental illness. I don't think people who advocate for animal rights have the problems that people do who wish to promote human rights. Advocating for the mentally ill to be treated rather than imprisoned made me America's most censored.

No comments: