Saturday, January 28, 2012

Justice Gagged re HubPages - Awesome God

I honestly don't know what I'd do without my awesome God and Google. I encounter such censorship with everyone else. Their security sucks or something. Below is the comment I just posted at HubPages at my new hub entitled "AWESOME GOD." On the web, it said my article was published January 8, but today is actually January 28. Gee whiz! Stalkers get on my last nerve! I know I am 56 like my stalkers' moms may be, but I am sharp. Plus I was working on computers since they rolled off the assembly line. I don't know how to fix them, but I sure know what they are supposed to do. I wonder if my article appears among HubPages' "newly submitted" list like it should. The "newly submitted" list started skipping my articles after I published lots of front page news at NowPublic.com. and at Care2 News Network. But by that time, readers understood I am censored, and they knew to look for my articles. Then Care2 News Network just stopped letting me post news at all when I worte "Hank Skinner's Last Wish - Justice" in May of 2011. NowPublic.com suspended me after I published a series of article about Michael Jackson that opposed enforced H1N1 vaccines back in July 2009, although some of the articles were wildly popular.

Stalkers, get half a brain, please! At my Blogger blogs, stalkers take control and edit the blogs by taking over my home computers. But at non-Google sites, stalkers do things that cannot be accomplished by taking over my home computers, so they must have control over the Internet sites themselves. I cannot control what dates post on the web as my articles' publication dates. How the heck did they do that? I wrote to HubPages about the date problem as follows:

Thank you, HubPages, for hosting my article, "Awesome God." Please be aware that on the web, it seems to indicate I published this article January 8, rather than Jan 28. See below:

Jan 8, 2012 – Awesome God, by Mary Neal. 54. rate or flag this pageTwitter. Facebook. By Mary Neal. Treachery exists in the world. But Jesus overcame the ...

At Care2 News Network, stalkers used to backdate my articles in order to keep my work off the front page. Articles with the most hits in each category within a short amount of time would become front page articles and carried to the email boxes of all members who elected to receive news directly by email. Most of my articles were front page, because of my explosive subject matter: Taser deaths, abuse to disabled or elderly citizens, immediately pending executions, blatant race discrimination, etc, often with videos. Then they started backdating my articles. Sometimes, they went MONTHS back!

That was also done at Twitter to contain expoure of my tweets. I captured it on video. Google "Six Videos Prove Mary Neal's Censorship." Also, see more videos at my YouTube channel, jkempp703. My tweets were registering among tweets that were posted up to three hours back. I don't suppose anyone looks through tweets that posted hours ago to see what someone posted, do you? Censorship is the pitts. I noticed tonight that they just don't let my tweets hit my home page, which probably keeps them off my followers' pages, too. I am not sure how they do it, because I am just a legal secretary and human rights activist not a cyberstalker or computer tech. I know WHAT they do, but not how they do it. See my article, "CENSORSHIP AMERICAN STYLE, BY MARY NEAL" in FreeSpeakBlog at Blogger.

I posted a petition at Change.org directed to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and the United States Department of Justice to please re-investigate Officer MacPhail's murder. I feel that Troy Davis was wrongly convicted due to poor investigative work during the initial investigation. That Change.org petition, which I published on November 13, was backdated to September 21. That was likely done so that anyone who saw the petition by the Davis/McPhail Truth Committee for a new investigation would see the date matched Davis' execution date and conclude there was no need to open and sign it. The average person who sees a petition for Davis dated September 21 or before that date would think, "Too late for that now." The Change.org petition is to honor Troy's request made right before execution for us to "keep fighting this fight."

Senator Ron Paul had not even introduced his bill to repeal NDAA on January 8. I ask people to support the repeal bill in my "Awesome God" article. I know God does not want anyone going to concentration camps they are ordered to by officials who have no defensible reason, and that is what Americans and immigrants face under NDAA.

If you would be so kind as to please correct the date this article carries, I would appreciate it. Today's date is January 28, 2012.

We shall overcome fascism, I hope. If not, Jesus will come get us! Amen.

Blessings!
Mary Neal, America's Most Censored

No comments: