Tuesday, December 29, 2015

MaryLovesJustice

Facebook regularly shows burial plan ads on my page. I find that irritating. I do not think it is coincidental but more cyberterror such as I have experienced for years since asking government officials repeatedly, "What happened to Larry Neal?" Below is an example of the ads that appear on my Facebook page and that I regularly via U.S. Mail.

Cyberterrorism: Coffin Ad for HR Activist

Cyberterrorism is scary. But, Frederick Douglass stated: Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. ~

African Americans are expected to forgive oppressors without any evidence of regret or change. We who refuse to forgive without repentance are urged to be quiet (intimidated and censored) about terrorism, torture, and wrongful deaths while even more people are ensnared. This writer is online less often now than in the past, but this is not because of intimidation. Rather, it is because I've already exposed and opposed overuse of force by police and corrections officers, oppressive new laws that limit constitutional rights, the criminalization of mental illness, and The Cochran Firm frauds against its African American clients. Anyone can access my writing in blogs, independent news media, and various social media. See a list of my blogs by accessing my full profile in the margin of this blog.

It is appointed to man once to die (Heb. 9:27). Fear does not control me.

MaryLovesJustice
(678)531-0262

No comments: