Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Washington Post and Mary Neal's Comments


I received an email alert about a Washington Post article that had an interesting title:
"Obama to propose raising taxes on wealthy"

I wanted to point out in my comment that the proposal probably came two years too late. Why wait until Congress is controlled by the GOP to put forward such a proposal that has zero chances of passing?

The Washington Post certainly fought against my commenting at the article. I elected to use my Washington Post sign-in rather than Facebook, but I could not remember my WP password. I completed the fields to have a reset link sent to my email address at MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com. I received an email from Washington Post that said:
Your password reset request
To reset your password, please click this link or paste it into your Web browser:

Each of the four times I did this, I immediately clicked on the link provided to change my password, but The Washington Post repeatedly took me to a page that said:
This page has expired. Please visit the forgot password page again to reset your password.

After I started this article, The Washington Post sent me another email with another link to click to be allowed to change my password. I have infinite patience, so I again clicked the link. Surprisingly, this time The Washington Post actually let me change my password. I returned to the Obama article, and tried again to comment. The Washington Post, of course, may have a prior commitment to the powers that be to censor any comments from Mary Neal. Therefore, I was told that I had to first complete my profile. Therefore, I went to the profile page and added information to the fields and a photo. The Washington Post then claimed that my email address had to be verified. I clicked the "send" for The Washington Post to send its confirmation email. I could not comment until completing this step. The verification email from the Washington Post did not arrive.

Verify my e-mail address

An email has been sent; you just need to click on the link in the email in order to comment on articles.
Email sent.






Many people wonder about the trillions of dollars that are reportedly "missing" from the U.S. Treasury, but I suspect that buying mainstream media must have been very expensive. 

As I wrote this article, I continued to check my email inbox for The Washington Post's verification email, and it finally came. I returned to the article and wrote one simple sentence:
"Don't worry, wealthy people. If this proposal was intended to be introduced as a bill and pass, it would have been proposed before the GOP controlled the House and Senate."

After much ado, my comment posted. Over 1,000 comments are at The Washington Post article reporting the president's proposal to raise taxes for the wealthy, but mine encountered tremendous hurdles. I took some screenshots along the way, and the numerous emails from The Washington Post with the password reset links remain in my email inbox, unless the stalkers remove them. That happened when I spent at least two hours conversing with a manager by email at a renowned media company in 2006.  

I had called the media company to see the cost of advertising for other former clients at The Cochran Firm who had been defrauded like my family was. He wanted to know all about The Cochran Firm fraud, and I told him. The next day when I opened my Yahoo! mail account, I found six days of emails missing, including my lengthy discourse with this manager. The stalkers did not know, of course, that I was actually typing in Outlook at my place of employment and that the entire conversation was saved. I suppose he did not want the public to know that his media company knew that The Cochran Firm had just had itself declared nonexistent in the State of Georgia by the Georgia Superior Court, especially since the media would not carry the story to the public. The Cochran Firm saves billions of dollars some years for government agencies and large corporations by defrauding its own clients, and reporting that would impede future frauds.

I spoke about my censorship during a radio broadcast at "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill" on January 14, 2015. I hope you (and "they") will listen to the archived show on Blogtalkradio at NNIA1. Please listen and share. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2015/01/15/assistance-to-the-incarcerated-mentally-ill

Notice: I do not claim that the interference was done by The Washington Post. It could have been done by stalkers in Ft. Meade or out West.

Paragraph 1 and 2 repeated: I received an email alert about a Washington Post article that had an interesting title: "Obama to propose raising taxes on wealthy"

I wanted to point out in my comment that the proposal probably came two years too late. Why wait until Congress is controlled by the GOP to put forward such a proposal that has zero chances of passing?

*******
Thank you for your interest in how America contains news about crimes against humanity that happen here. Justice is gagged.

Mary Loves Justice Neal
marylovesjustice@gmail.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com

No comments: