Monday, December 30, 2013

YouTube says "Don't Share Mary Neal's Videos" ~ Please Disregard

GOOGLE, I just noticed a warning label at my second video of my Lawless America interview on YouTube. Please move it. My goodness! I am so sick of being America's Most Censored Person. If these people don't want the world to know they secretly arrest and murder black mental patients (and possibly steal their organs), they should just stop doing it. They should also stop the KKK terrorism against the Neal family.

My brother's secret arrest and murder and The Cochran Firm's fraud to prevent the Neal family from getting due process of law afterward - using KKK tactics - is censored. I just noticed that YouTube labeled Video 2 of my Lawless America interview: "This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing." The poem I read on the video called "Dog Justice" is America's most censored poem. http://youtu.be/FkQ0uB2izqs is the link for Congressional Testimony: Mary Neal to Bill Windsor of "Lawless America" Part 2 . What do you think of that, Bill Windsor? Thanks for all you do to help people expose and oppose crimes against humanity in the USA.



Please ask YouTube to take down the label that asks people not to share my video about Larry Neal's secret arrest and murder in Memphis Shelby County Jail. Black people are disappearing all over the USA, and their organs are being stolen. It is important for everybody to know that they must go check the jails and prisons for missing loved ones. Do not simply call. Police lie on the phone and disclaim having them in custody. Next thing families know, they are getting back a dead, naked body without any explanation or excuse. Check out stories online about Mitrice Richardson, Timothy 'Bulldog' Allen, Trayvon Martin, Ryan Singleton, Kendrick Johnson, and Jason Smith.

Google, as you know, I have a Google Chromebook OS. The stalkers do not let me access settings while offline. I have to first go online to access settings. That way, they can put up a fake page for me to change the settings, and nothing actually changes. They don't want me to be able to work offline at all, and I cannot. They also do not want me to be able to do a wipe clean and remove their NSA takeover programs. It is such a pain being "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal."

http://youtu.be/kt1bEhOLPPc is the link for Congressional Testimony: Mary Neal to Bill Windsor of "Lawless America" - Part 1. It is embedded below:

I think it is shameful the way Internet companies help the government to hide its crimes against humanity. Nobody should be kidnapped by police officers and murdered behind bars while their families search for them as missing persons, and police lie and tell social workers and the family that they don't have the inmate in custody. Nobody should be killed for their organs, either. NSA may have slipped that message in that tells people not to share my videos. Please check your security. Y'all need to repent.

Mary Neal MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com Phone (678)531-0262.

No comments: