Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Killing Young Blacks in USA

Tonight on the Real Talk Blogtalkradio show, Dr. Jean Kennedy and I discussed the recent wave of Caucasian private citizens killing young black people, supposedly because of some neurotic fear they have regarding African Americans. Since George Zimmerman's release, four unarmed blacks have been killed that I know about (three by private citizens):

Jerome Tyson
Renisha McBride
Jandei Cherry
Jonathan Ferrell

We discussed the deaths of four people pictured above on the Real Talk w/ No. 1 Doctors broadcast at 8:30pm Pacific time. Call-in at 619.393.2837. You are invited to listen to the broadcast at the url below

After recording the show about the wave of white on black killings, I was almost prevented from calling in at Blogtalkradio to host my "Human Rights for Prisoners March" broadcast at 9pm Pacific. I called several times and kept getting the response, "MATL02 - The number you dialed cannot be reached." I complained about CoIntelPro at Google+, and they finally allowed me to reach Blogtalkradio and conduct the show where my guest, Janice Howe, was waiting on line as well as Dr. Floyd Harris, Jr. and Dr. Jean Kennedy. 

Janice Howe discussed CPS and the legal system's crimes against Native Americans. The show is archived at Blogtalkradio at this url 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2013/12/03/human-rights-for-prisoners-march
Listen to the “Justice for All” program "Human Rights For Prisoners March" each Monday. The call-in number is (818)572.2947. Next Monday, we will present part 2 of this program and continue discussions regarding Native Americans in the justice system.

Dr. Shirley Moore invited me to discuss a petition Wednesday that I hope you will sign, called "Senators & Congressmen: Investigate Cointelpro Harassment Now Being Used to Silence Activists & Whistleblowers." It is a Change.org petition.
http://www.change.org/petitions/senators-congressmen-investigate-cointelpro-harassment-now-being-used-to-silence-activists-whistleblowers

I ordinarily join Dr. Moore's conference calls by dialing (712)432-0900 code 925998#. I cannot connect to her using Talkshoe. I used to dial into TalkShoe conferences until I connected with Bill Windsor, producer of "Lawless America - The Movie." After that, I was told that Metro PCS does not allow its customers to dial TalkShoe. Sorry, Metro PCS customers, if I ruined your opportunity to connect to TalkShoe. I am America's most censored person. Read about it at this url
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html , and listen to an interview with Rev. Latham, from Dothan, Alabama - home of The Cochran Firm's headquarters:

 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/topsspot/2013/09/16/the-ordinary-people-society-topsspot
Five links, four photographs, one featured radio show. Repeat of Paragraph 1:
Tonight on the Real Talk Blogtalkradio show, Dr. Jean Kennedy and I discussed the recent wave of Caucasian private citizens killing young black people, supposedly because of some neurotic fear they have regarding African Americans. Since George Zimmerman's release, four unarmed blacks have been killed that I know about (three by private citizens):

Mary Neal
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

No comments: