Friday, December 20, 2013

My Dec. 31, 1969 Google+ Posts

I don't know why some of my Google+ posts are dated December 31, 1969. I will start putting all of them with that date at this article. Apparently, there is something amiss when I send out Christmas greetings. Even that post has the suspicious date. Even my invitation to prayer was dated wrong. I invited the public to pray with me for prosecutors, that they would be honest and fair to all people, without regard to race or socioeconomic status.

MaryLovesJustice Neal

Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969
I asked what happened to my mentally, physically disabled brother who died under secret arrest in 2003 in Memphis Shelby Co. Jail, then started advocating for incarcerated mentally ill people. I advocate against private prison profiteers and executions, too. I also object to enforced depopulation vaccines. Being a Christian is practically a no-no in the USA. To top it off, I'm black and proud. I'm on lots of inhumane people's sh*t list, but in God I trust. [This post should have been dated August 5, 2014.]

A "Native American Affairs" Blogtalkradio program announcement was mis-dated on July 2, 2014:
Mr. Mani, of Strong Heart Warrior Society, is on the air at "Human Rights Demand" http://tobtr.com/s/6528913The tape will be archived at Blogtalkradio for future listening if you are unable to join the live broadcast. Call to speak on air at (347) 857-3293 at 3pm Eastern Time every Wednesday.   #NativeAmericanAffairs  #StrongHeartWarriorSociety   #IndigenousPeoples  
I was surprised to learn that my stalkers at Google+ are Anti-Semantic. They mis-dated this heartwarming story about survival during the Holocaust.


MaryLovesJustice Neal

Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969

Sir Nicholas Winton thought he had lost the children he sought to save from Hitler's death camps, but the mission he thought was a total failure was not. He learned the truth on a TV show over 50 years later.  http://youtu.be/6_nFuJAF5F0
Here is a post about NSA that NSA doesn't want my readers to access, apparently:

MaryLovesJustice Neal
Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969
 

Today we heard from President Obama about NSA spies http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/17/politics/obama-nsa-changes/ Video highlights and a written summary of President Obama's speech on NSA are ready at this link. 


MaryLovesJustice Neal

Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969
TONIGHT WE PRAY FOR PROSECUTORS on MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting at 9pm Pacific Time Call (818)572.2947. Pray for:@Angela_Corey(Marissa Alexander case), Cyrus Vance -@ManhattanDA(Glenn Broadnax case), D.A. John Morganelli (Terrell Scott case), D.A. Sam Currin, III (Shannon Nyamodi case), Burleson Co., TX D.A. Julie Renken (Henry Goedrich Magee case), and former prosecutor Ken Anderson (Michael Morton case). Join us online or listen to the archived tape at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2014/01/13/marylovesjustice-prayer-meeting



Why can't I have freedom of press? Why does Google+ date my posts to a day before there were personal computers and the Internet? See an example below:
MaryLovesJustice Neal
Shared publicly - Dec 31, 1969
I admire white people. They have free speech. My relative was selected for jury duty. The judge asked the potential jurors if there were any who felt they should be excused. My relative answered that he is against mass incarceration and could not be party to sentencing another black man to prison. The relative who is a veteran, civil servant, and college graduate was immediately arrested for contempt of court.
Here is the unarmed mentally ill man who was executed by L.A.P.D. on Dec. 13, 2013, after he surrendered: Brian Newt Beaird. His father, Bill, is also pictured. See the murder on video
http://gawker.com/lapd-cops-shot-and-killed-an-unarmed-mentally-ill-man-o-1486367180 . Thanks for giving Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill



HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF GOOGLE+ POSTS DATED DEC 31, 1969:


MaryLovesJustice Neal

Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969
From Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, Dog Justice for Mentally Ill, the Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee, and the Human Rights for Prisoners March

+Science on Google+ I wonder if there is a scientific explanation why some of my posts are dated December 31, 1969, when that date is before Google was invented? Or does this symbolize NSA's attempt to hide my existence in order to cover up the government's secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal and prevent advocacy for 1.25million mentally ill inmates in the U.S.A.? See the example below. Only when I refresh my page will the actual date appear. But certain of my posts are dated December 31, 1969 initially.

*MaryLovesJustice Neal
Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969

From Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, Dog Justice for Mentally Ill, the Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee, and the Human Rights for Prisoners March*


I asked at a Google+ group of computer experts why my posts are mis-dated December 31, 1969, and they immediately withdrew my membership:












MaryLovesJustice Neal

➥ How-tos & learning  -  5:42 AM
Does anyone else have issues with mis-dated posts at Google+? Are some of your posts dated December 31, 1969 until you refresh your page? If so, what do you think that means? I have so many violations against my First Amendment rights that I inquire about such discrepancies. Thank you in advance for responding if you have ever experienced this. I am "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal" (for the 14 reasons in this article, beginning with a secret gov lynching)
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html
Read more
1

HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF GOOGLE+ POSTS DATED DEC 31, 1969:



MaryLovesJustice Neal

Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969
What do you feel looking at this picture? I think about HUMAN RIGHTS. Both people in this picture must depend on others. It will be years before the baby is of age to work and contribute to the empire. The elder's usefulness to the empire is gone. Both need their village to protect them and stand up for their human rights. I say to them, I WILL. They need us so much. SWAT shot a 107-year-old man in 2013 when he was a little demented, and police killed numerous elders. We must protect the very young and very old and the handicapped. There are people who want the right to "abort" babies up a year of age or older. Read "ETHICISTS ARGUE IN FAVOR OF ‘AFTER-BIRTH ABORTIONS’ AS NEWBORNS ‘ARE NOT PERSONS'"
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/02/27/ethicists-argue-in-favor-of-after-birth-abortions-as-newborns-are-not-persons/

What do you feel looking at this picture? 

When I saved this article about the December 31, 1969 posting date, it also posted with that date. 




MaryLovesJustice Neal

Shared publicly  -  Dec 31, 1969

See all of my Google+ posts at this url
https://plus.google.com/u/0/115212823950444967993/posts

MaryLovesJustice

America's Most Censored - Mary Neal
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too have been experiencing this Dec. 31st, 1969 in both Facebook and my Dropbox accounts...I have screenshots of them. Google will try to tell you that is simply "the Unix time stamp that appears as a glitch". But, the fact that I am seeing it very often on Facebook and the fact that Facebook does not use Unix, they use an 8 core 64-bit Linux (which operates like unix but is definately NOT unix)...they also use mostly php for page design (again not unix). Also for complex core app creation Facebook uses python and a ton of Ruby ( this a unix like software but again definately NOT unix ) so the time stamp epoch event statement cannot be used for the facebook 69 spotting...