Wednesday, December 18, 2013

NSA Hates Prison Music

I had posted Buzzy Martin's video at my Twitter page where I am @koffietime: "I'll Be Coming Home for Christmas, Mama." It was removed from among my Twitter videos, and it no longer plays on my page like other videos do. NSA or someone treats whatever I place online like it is their own. They also removed someone I was following from my Twitter list. When I visit Twitter again, they will have posted a replacement. They treat Americans like we are chattel, especially black people. I suspect that we are legally their slaves, and everyone knows it but us. It is time to get free, people.http://youtu.be/1hKHzJRzx18
See the highly contested video posted below:



American people exist in a slave pool. We are intended to serve the empire as taxpaying working people, as military personnel, or as prisoners. Severely handicapped and elderly people are considered "useless eaters" (Hitler's term). White supremacist elitists dip into the slave pool and draw Americans into active slavery in the prison industrial complex at any time. Beginning December 31, 2011, when NDAA was signed, Americans can become prison slaves with or without naming a crime without giving any opportunity for defense.

Buzzy Martin's song is offensive to the prison investors. That is why it was removed from Twitter and cannot play there like other media can. The song is beautiful. The vocals and his guitar-playing are exquisite. Although "I'll Be Home for Christmas, Mama" would be categorized as country, in my opinion, it resonates with millions of people of all races whose loved ones are locked in prison this holiday. I give the song four stars, and obviously, NSA and/or other cyber stalkers recognize the video's beauty and power.

Buzzy has agreed to be our guest on the "Human Rights for Prisoners March" Blogtalkradio show on Monday, December 22, 2013. He has recorded numerous prison songs like "I'll Be Home for Christmas, Mama," and will play some on the radio broadcast. He also published a book, "Don't Shoot! I'm the Guitar Man!" which is being made into a movie. The call-in number for "Justice for All" shows is (818)572.2947, or via computer http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1

"Don't Shoot! I'm the Guitar Man" is the story of lifelong musician, Buzzy Martin, music teacher to hardened criminals inside the walls of San Quentin Prison, and what he learned, note by incredible note. It is available at Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Shoot-Im-Guitar-Man/dp/B005B1HF0Q
Mary Neal, director of "Human Rights for Prisoners March," the "Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee," and "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill"

No comments: