Thursday, December 19, 2013

Facebook Censors Ethan Couch v. Travion Blount Sentencing Disparity

I was told that Facebook was started partly by investment money from the CIA and Vanguard, a prison investment broker. I do not know much about high finance. I do know that I encounter censorship at Facebook. The following notice was put on my Human Rights for Prisoners March article which shows the wild disparity between sentencing for an interracial child (black and white) of age 15 who was involved in a robbery that resulted in NO injuries and Ethan Couch, who killed four people and seriously injured two others in a drunk driving incident.

Notice
Facebook thinks this site might be unsafe. If you are not familiar with it, please provide feedback by marking it as spam (you will be brought back to Facebook).



It is a damn shame that so many racist government employees and prison investor's employees are involved in containing freedom of press on one of America's most important social media companies: Facebook. I think prison investors should not own social media companies. They should know that they will run into many articles and other posts that upset them. They fear the growing awareness of racism and classism in America's injustice system. Containing members' use of First Amendment rights will likely land them in court and relieve them of some of their millions one fine day.

The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. ~Pv. 13:22
Thank you, LORD, for some of that Facebook money. I feel it coming! Hallelujah! I have my proof, God Almighty, that Facebook censors me regularly. Amen!

Mary Loves Justice
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

No comments: