Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Google, They Stole DogJustice from My Articles!


Google, CoIntelPro stole my motto - the fingerprint dog image - from EVERY ONE OF MY "DOG JUSTICE" blogs - http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com and they also stole the pictures of Brian Claunch - the schizophrenic double-amputee who Texas police shot to death in his care home when he asked his caretaker for a coke and a cigarette! They keep stealing Brian Claunch's picture, but this is the first time THEY STOLE MY DOG!!! Can't you make them stop??? 

The robbers left a minus sign on my view everywhere that my dog belongs (please verify that is also what you see. They are capable of creating individual views according to one's IP address). They burglarized my home and stole my original pleadings from Neals v. The Cochran Firm last August. These people need an exorcist! See the photos below:


My mentally, physically disabled brother they already killed. I am trying to help other families whose loved ones are killed by police, suffering in solitary confinement, going to a concentration camp in Columbia, SC, wandering homeless on America's streets, and denied treatment they lack the wherewithal to seek themselves because they have acute mental illness. Sick people are being reserved untreated for PRISON PROFITS.

Google, please let me know if you can put all my dogs back at the end of each article automatically. It will take considerable time for me to open each article and input the dog at the bottom with the line, "Mentally Ill People Need Dog Justice." And cyber stalkers may have a sneaky reason to want me to open my articles. They ordinarily attack my articles while they are in the input/edit mode.



"That victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim has ceased to be a victim; he or she has become a threat. The victim's testimony must therefore be altered.” ~James Baldwin (from "The Devil Finds Work").

No comments: