Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Removing AdSense Ads

I would like to remove AdSense ads at "Dog Justice for Mentally Ill" blog. Too many of the ads have nothing whatsoever to do with our subject matter, which includes mental health care, drug/alcohol treatment, homelessness, and the need for ethical legal services. I believe appropriate, related ads could be found, but they are not. In any case, I cannot remove the AdSense widget, because it is not visible in my layout view. The ads run at the bottom of each article, but the widget for the ads is nonexistent on my view of the layout page (click the two(2) photographs below for a larger view).


I actually doubt if all the ads that I see at DogJusticeforMentallyIll blog page actually come from Google. I fail to see what an ad about removing "dark spots" has to do with the subject matter in our blog where we advocate for treatment to replace incarceration for mentally ill Americans. The only relation might be that the director of "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill" has a dark complexion, because I am an African American. I assure the world that my dark skin is nothing I long to rid myself of having, and I would hope no stalkers are implying that they'd like to get rid of me.


I was hoping for ads that would feature care homes, treatment centers, and legal services for people who are inappropriately discriminated against for reasons of mental illness, developmental disabilities, or addictions. Such advertisers might have services that could help our AIMI members, and that is why I initially elected to have AdSense ads running. I never received a penny of AdSense advertising income for any of my blogs (probably because I am financially persecuted for being a human rights advocate), although I believe some payment is due. Therefore, I should have the option to dispense with such ads if I choose, but that option seems to be withdrawn from me. I would appreciate any assistance and advice. Thank you. 

Thank you for supporting the First Amendment.

Mary Loves Justice Neal
MLJ@HumanRightsDemand.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com
Margaret Sanger, a racist Nazi, is being considered for the $20 bill. Bravo!
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/margaret-sanger-on-us-money-bravo.html

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Perhaps the "remove dark spots" ad ran with the post about Mark Bowles because he is bruised and developing a black eye after his alleged brutality in Stearns County Jail in Minnesota. In any case, I prefer not to have ads unless they can be more accurately matched with our subject matter and I can be afforded the same opportunity to enable or delete AdSense that other bloggers have.