Saturday, April 4, 2015

Censored at Blogtalkradio: Bob Darby, Johnny Strozier, Mary Neal

Corporations have lobbyists while poor and middle class people have advocates. Advocates are censored, unfortunately, but lobbyists are not. The Internet was never intended for use by people who advocate for poor and middle class Americans. In fact, two of my Blogtalkradio shows were severely censored within the last seven days. Johnny Strozier has a reentry show for released inmates for whom he has assembled a network of ministers, churches, and missionaries. They meet at Blogtalkradio on Saturday nights to help address released prisoners' material and spiritual needs and reduce recidivism. That angers prison investors. Bob Darby is an advocate for homeless people. During his broadcasts, he explains that homelessness is allowed although the United States can and should eliminate homelessness before embarking on wars for human rights elsewhere. Both these shows were censored at Blogtalkradio.

I reported to Support@blogtalkradio.com that when I tried to schedule a program for my "Human Rights Demand" channel on Saturday, March 28, 2015, by inserting my user name and password in the fields at Blogtalkradio, the account that opened belonged to National Network in Action (NNIA1). That prevented me from scheduling "Johnny Strozier Keeping It Real" last week. Blogtalkradio members can only schedule one radio show per day on a given channel, and I had already used NNIA1 that day. The responses I received from Blogtalkradio about this censorship were completely unacceptable. The sabotage is recorded at an article in this JusticeGagged blog entitled "Blogtalkradio Censorship re Johnny Strozier Keeping It Real (Reentry Show)"
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2015/03/blogtalkradio-censorship-re-johnny.html 

MAR 30, 2015  | 01:55PM EDT 
Sherry replied:
Hi Mary,
We are very sorry for the troubles you were experiencing. We have tested and confirmed that the scheduler is working properly in your account. Can you please let us know which browser you are using? Also, are you using a PC or Mac?
Regards,
-Sherry
Sherry Sanland
Assistant Director Operations
www.BlogTalkRadio.com

QUESTION: What browser allows members to open accounts other than their own at Blogtalkradio? Some people would use that information to try to access accounts at banks, also. What browser makes it possible for people to open accounts other than the one they enter the user name and password for, Blogtalkradio? The Assistant Director of Operations at Blogtalkradio also sent another response to the same query:
APR 03, 2015  | 02:57PM EDT
Sherry replied:
Hi there,
Thanks so much for writing in. You may need to do some browser maintenance. Please delete your browser cookies and clear your cache. You can easily clear your cache by holding down the Ctrl key and push the F5 key.

It is also best to make sure you have the latest flash updates downloaded and installed. You can check for flash updates here: www.adobe.com.

If you still experience troubles after trying the above, please let us know and we’ll be glad to help.
Regards,
-Sherry
Sherry Sanland
Assistant Director Operations
www.BlogTalkRadio.com


I responded to Sherry Sanland's first message thusly:
Thank you for confirming that the "scheduler is working properly at my site." As I said, while signed in at Blogtalkradio as "Human Rights Demand," I was repeatedly taken to the account for "NNIA1." That seems to be deliberate sabotage and censorship, as the two accounts:(a) have different owners
(b) have different passwords
(c) have different user names

This has ZERO to do with the computer or software I use and everything to do with sabotage at Blogtalkradio. No clients should be able to use their own sign-in information to open other accounts.

I was directed to NNIA1 simply because I had already used the time allowed for NNIA1 for that day, and there was a concerted effort (successful) to prevent me from scheduling a show on Human Rights Demand channel. I pay for BOTH these Blogtalkradio channels, and they have no other common connection.

Explain yourself please. This is NOT a computer issue but a security nightmare if anyone with Blogtalkradio shows can input their user names and passwords and other other people's accounts.

Mary Neal

Reply to the second Blogtalkradio support message:
You alleged, Ms. Sanland, that it is somehow my computer's fault that although I input the user name and password for "Human Rights Demand" channel at Blogtalkradio, the channel that opened was NNIA1. It does not take expertise in computer technology to know that this is not true. I suggest that Blogtalkradio should stop all hacking at accounts associated with Mary Neal and/or that it should find and mend security breaches immediately. Happy Easter.

Mary Neal

Censorship at Blogtalkradio Against Bob Darby, 
Advocate for the Homeless
 Thursday, April 2, 2015, I scheduled a program for "Bob Darby, Advocate for the Homeless" on "Human Rights Demand" channel at Blogtalkradio. I switched my screen to another tab I had open - my Twitter account, where I am @koffietime. I announced to my Twitter followers that Bob Darby's show was about to go on air at Blogtalkradio, and I placed the phone number for callers to listen to the show and speak on air, with questions and comments. I also placed the url for the show. When I left Twitter and opened my Blogtalkradio tab, which I had never closed, the studio had gone completely dark. I had no way to accept incoming calls, not even from Bob Darby. I took a screenshot of the studio (click to see larger view):
I went ahead and recorded my portion of the show. Then I called Darby and explained that his show was being censored. I told him I would not be able to admit his guests for the broadcast and asked him to record whatever he wanted at Blogtalkradio, and he did. I wrote the following tweet to my followers at Twitter (the show is recorded at the link below):

Darby will attempt to call in and give a presentation, speaking for the homeless. I gave about 1 hour presentation
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand/2015/04/02/bob-darby-advocate-for-the-homeless-040215 JC


Twitter automatically shortens links. The "JC" in my tweets stands for JESUS CHRIST, who selected me to be his human rights advocate for justice in America.

I just called Johnny Strozier and notified him that we would have a show at 10:30pm on April 4, 2015, and all my lights went out immediately. They want me to know they're in control of the electricity in my house. I already knew that, CoIntelPro. Get control of a pen and write out a hefty check for censorship, or we will demand that from Blogtalkradio soon. The sabotage is recorded at an article in this JusticeGagged blog entitled "Blogtalkradio Censorship re Johnny Strozier Keeping It Real (Reentry Show)"
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2015/03/blogtalkradio-censorship-re-johnny.html

I explained to Johnny Strozier on radio why his reentry show was prevented from going on air at BlogTalkRadio last Saturday at the link below. I invited guests to call (347)857-3293 to listen and comment. Elitists do not want successful reentry. They want high recidivism. The U.S. recidivism rate is 67.5 percent, and prison investors like that. Mass incarceration is their income. When Strozier agreed to go on air with me, all of my lights went out at my house immediately. CoIntelPro has power of electricity, but Jesus has all power.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand/2015/04/05/johnny-strozier-keeping-it-real--censorship-re-reentry-program


Paragraph 1 repeated: The Internet was never intended for use by people who advocate for poor and middle class Americans. Corporations have lobbyists while poor and middle class people have advocates. Advocates are censored, unfortunately, but lobbyists are not. Two of my Blogtalkradio shows were severely censored within the last seven days. Johnny Strozier has a reentry show for released inmates for whom he has assembled a network of ministers, churches, and missionaries to help address their material and spiritual needs and reduce recidivism. That angers prison investors. Bob Darby is an advocate for homeless people. During his broadcasts, Darby explains that homelessness is allowed here although the United States can and should eliminate homelessness before embarking on wars for human rights elsewhere. Both these shows were censored at Blogtalkradio. 
Thank you for your interest in how advocacy for poor and middle class Americans is censored in the United States. Justice is gagged.
Mary Loves Justice Neal
marylovesjustice@gmail.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com

STOP trying to steal my links, CoIntelPro. I'm watching you soup people!

No comments: