Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nazi Telephone Takeover

As I write this, Nazis are preventing me from joining a TalkShoe conference call with Dr.Shirley Moore, Dr.Randy Short, and others. The topic they do not want me to address with the conference participants is "Dismantling of Black Colleges and Universities." See my invitation below, and you are invited to join:

COME TO THE CONFERENCE NOW
(712)432-0900 CODE 925998#
TALKING ABOUT THE DISMANTLING OF BLACK COLLEGES
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/93845
Recording http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=93845&cmd=tc
Special guest was Dr. Issa Jahi, a former professor at Delaware State University who was fired and incarcerated for leading a peaceful student demonstration. See "Dr. Issa Jahi Prosecuted for Resisting Oppression" He seems to have had trouble getting online See the article at this link
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2012/05/dr-issa-jahi-prosecuted-for-resisting.html  - TOPIC: Are black colleges more secure or less secure under President Obama? Definitely less secure. The first year that President Obama was in office, he substantially cut funding for black colleges and universities. Dr. Jahi tells about his police harassment, stolen files from his computer, and a lynching that happened in the park where he usually took his family for outings - All of these things happened since his arrest.

I had to call a friend to put me in the call on three-way. I called MetroPCS to re-set my phone so that I could be rid of the takeover stalkers have done (temporarily), but each time I called MetroPCS, stalkers hung up my phone while the operator tried to access my account. This is what stalkers do to prevent my communications with "LAWLESS AMERICA - THE MOVIE" producer Bill Windsor, also. My phone says I need a calling card number to dial that number every time, and that is not true. See my report about stalkers preventing my freedom of speech at TalkShoe at this link:  "CENSORING LAWLESS AMERICA MOVIE WITNESS" 
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2012/05/censoring-lawless-america-movie.html

I don't know what stalkers fear I will add to the conversation at TalkShoe. I was not even going to tell them about the interesting article I read this week by 60 Minutes reporter, Mr. Kroft, that explains why the nation is going Nazi at this link http://itmakessenseblog.com/2011/04/28/one-evil-man-soros-by-steve-kroft-60-minute-4-years-of-research/   They probably already read it. As far as I know, all the people in the conference already know about my mentally, physically disabled brother's murder under secret arrest. So what is the stalkers' reason for preventing me from joining the conference call? Is it only because they are sociopaths who work for sociopaths?

Wait a minute! I was in the conference thanks to third-party call, and I could hear people speaking. But time I started to speak, three people were separated from the main conference, and we found ourselves in a conference apart from the main conference! Those included AShed the Prophet, Cynthia Johnson and myself. Since it was time for the Blogtalk Radio session to begin, we hung up to join the conference on Blogtalk. But I do not think the host can see my number waiting on her board.

I am America's most censored, Mary Neal. Find out 13 reasons why at this link
 http://goo.gl/aELp3  . Human and civil rights activists, especially Africans, need to find some other way to communicate other than the Internet. The Internet is taken over by people who hate us and freedom. Therefore, tomorrow I must march with my sign and pass out flyers to alert people in my area that BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA HAVE NO RIGHTS THAT ARE RESPECTED OR PROTECTED - NOT EVEN THE RIGHT TO LIFE.

Blessings

No comments: