Monday, April 30, 2012

Cybersalking Mary Neal Report I


SOPA, the Internet censorship bill, did not pass in 2012 - yet. Only Mary Neal lives under the censorship SOPA would have made legal. I am "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal" (Google that). This article is for public email addresses the stalkers prevent receiving my emails and quick reports about censorship. I will add addresses as the stalking happens. My readers should not be surprised the first one regards capital punishment. The prison investors' stalkers who the United States Dept. of Justice and Georgia justice officials allow to censor me attacked my article regarding a wrongful execution about to happen. Anthony Bartee's guilt is not proved. Naturally, they work hard to contain such reports, because America is the beacon for human rights. We even spend trillions we don't have on wars to police the world and enforce respect for everyone's rights.

1.  April 30, 2012 - cfitzgerald@njadp.org - New Jerseyans Against the Death Penalty.
Fitzgerald was prevented from receipt of my Anthony Bartee anti-DP article at the blog I will henceforth use for anti-dp activism. The article is "Anthony Bartee: A Texas/Zimmerman Victim" regarding Bartee's execution, which is planned for May 2 with requests for DNA tests denied, presumably because innocence does not matter. Link.http://dmtruth.blogspot.com/2012/04/anthony-bartee-texaszimmerman-victim.html
Excerpt: "This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is ‘actually’ innocent.' Quite to the contrary, we have repeatedly left that question unresolved, while expressing considerable doubt that any claim based on alleged ‘actual innocence’ is constitutionally cognizable.”  ~Justice Scalia, U.S. Supreme Court. (I am always careful to put a space before and after links, but lately the cyberstalkers remove them to prevent your having a useful link, especially if you coy/paste my work like I invite you to do.)

UPDATE FIVE HOURS LATER - YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TRYING TO INFORM THE PUBLIC ABOUT ANTHONY BARTEE'S PENDING EXECUTION! GOOD GRIEF! I wrote about it at HubPages.com as a comment to my article "Illinois Pleased God." I wrote:


Cyberstalkers prevent public access to my anti-dp article regarding the next execution of a 99% person to entertain elitists and show their power over The People. Anthony Bartee faces lethal injection on May 2, 2012, with a DNA test denied http://dmtruth.blogspot.com/2012/04/anthony-bartee-texaszimmerman-victim.html entitled "Anthony Bartee: Texas/Zimmerman Victim." 


Unfortunately, innocence does not matter like it should. Texas needs around 50 more executions to take the lead from Virginia as DP capital of America. See "DP - The Unholy Race" at http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2011/10/dp-unholy-race.html . The prison investors' stalkers apply SOPA censorship to my advocacy articles against capital punishment and mass incarceration. See if they let you reach the two articles at the links above. If they do not, please browse online for the petition to save Bartee by Democracy In Action, and insist that Anthony Barbee not be executed without DNA tests. Otherwise, how is Texas any better than Zimmerman - killing potentially innocent men, black and white? 


Hank Skinner, a white man, is in the same condition as Bartee - denied DNA tests and held for slaughter. Bartee's petition should be at this link https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/206/donate_page/txbarteeaction - Thank you for telling Texas, "Don't be like Zimmerman. Test Bartee's DNA. Death to the death penalty!"


Cyberstalkers love DP! If they get Anthony Bartee, I have videos for his family showing how hard I fought to tell the public about him tonight. I think the videos would be useful to prove to Americans we need to end DP FAST. The people do not care about guilt and innocence but look at the deaths as sport. My films prove that. I do not know if the films can be used by families to sue the states where their loved ones were killed after cyberstalkers prevented the public from knowing and registering objections or not. I hope so. But black people do not always get justice in court. I can attest to that.


God bless Anthony Bartee. Texas is no better than Zimmerman, because the state does not care how many innocent men it kills. It has been proved repeatedly. Have mercy on murderers on both sides of the prison bars.


Mary Neal

2.  April 29, 2012 - Stalkers kept me out of my own conference call using my own phone. My phone is taken over - monitored and controlled to limit the number of people who learn how Nazi my family is treated. We are terrorized and censored to prevent wide knowledge about the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal, a mentally ill heart patient who was incarcerated for 18 days in Memphis Shelby County Jail until death by means the government refuses to divulge. Lynching black men is mostly done after arrests in the 21st century. I am aware of numerous other African American mental patients who disappeared in or after police custody and showed up as corpses after a time. We discussed briefly whether or not someone is harvesting organs. Link http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com  I suppose an election year is the worst possible time for the truth to come out: Officials allow and/or hide murders of disabled people and allow or facilitate gangstalking and censorship of survivors to keep the murders quiet.. All of the missing and mysteriously dead mentally ill people so far that I know about have been black. However, white mental patients are also killed in custody occasionally, like Timothy Sauders. But he did not go missing first.

3.  April 22, 2012 - Phone calls to Rev. Pinkney seem blocked. I am usually on the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Radio Show on Sundays at 5p.m.EST, and he has a voice mail box. However, the phone rang without ceasing when I called several times this week, no voice mail answered. I want to tell him to listen to our show archived on April 22, 2012. The Blogtalk mic stayed on for 20 min. or more after the show, and I don't know if that happens regularly. I usually hang up when I listen to the tapes right after I hear Rev. Pinkney say, "We just ran out of time. Good night, everybody!" But I was listening to the April 22 show on speaker phone and my hands were busy. Therefore, I did not hang up right away. I heard Rev. Pinkney and more people talking for a long time. Show hosts should be careful about that possibility; watch what you say after hanging up, and notify Blogtalk if that happens to you. Must be a glitch. Rev. Pinkney is suing the NAACP at this time. I hope they can work things out without proceeding in that civil action, but people are pretty intent on censoring Rev. Pinkney and stopping his advocacy for civil and human rights. Yesterday I wrote an article about the U.S. Prison Reform Coalition suing Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and the stalker removed my paragraph saying that Esteban Garcia, who is CEO of that organization, is going to join Rev. Pinkney at the OCCUPY THE PGA Tournament protest May 23 - May 27. They just lifted the paragraph right off the page!

This is a convenient page for me. I can just continue to add the cyberstalkers' censorship to this page until I have around ten incidents, then make a new one. This will be "CYBERSTALKING MARY NEAL REPORT I." I have videos for most of what the stalkers do. I save their crimes on video, turn them into VHS tapes, computer discs, and save the films on flash drives. Then I distribute them. These people act so weird that they used to send cyber terror frequently that threatened to burn our home down, and I figure they thought my videos of their criminal conduct was here. There is no statute of limitations on Larry Neal's murder, and some day America might just have an Attorney General who cares about black men being secretly lynched. Right now, that is NOT the case. I was a legal secretary for many years, and we always used offsite storage for important files. That is one of the first things you learn in saving legal files. But, I think that being black qualifies people for being presumed to be stupid. That is how prejudice the people in charge are - VERY PREJUDICE against blacks, Christians, and the entire working class.

April 29, 2012 - Prevented Tweet (Sometimes my tweets are allowed to post after I post them in my blogs and cyberstalkers recognize they are public anyway.)
@TheJusticeDept I started a log of cyberattacks in case we ever get an Atty Gen who upholds FreeSpeech  http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2012/04/cybersalking-mary-neal-report-i.html   Thanks!


March 2, 2012 - Below is the cyberstalked paragraph in the Anthony Bartee execution stories I placed in my new anti-DP blog, Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee at http://DMTruth.blogspot.com and in my FreeSpeakBlog at http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com Of course, there are probably other cyberstalked paragraphs, but stalkers kept putting huge spaces before and after this one. I found that such spaces that show up in my finished articles but do not appear in my edit screen are actually fields or lines of codes on the html view. Data immediately before or after the huge gaps can be rendered invisible for the public view but the data is visible for the IP address of the originator. For more information about that, please Google "Internet Censorship American Style, by Mary Neal." Wow - they may have codes in this article for "small" text, but I will check for that another time. The paragraph stalkers object to is as follows:


For Texas to prevent Bartee from testing his DNA against the evidence puts Texas in the position to kill another innocent man. Did Bartee kill his friend? Perhaps. But the idea that he or any convicted person might be innocent is worth a test. Hundreds of prosecutors, judges, juries, and even eye witnesses have been wrong before. Hundreds. People are innocent until proven guilty. That has not happened where a single shred of doubt remains, whether the accused is a convicted felon like Bartee or a person with no prior offenses like Troy Davis. In Bible Belt states where people feel compelled to continue DP, The Unholy Race to execute the most people before the Second Coming, capital punishment should be off the table except for offenders with sound mental health against whom the state has irrefutable proof of guilt.


No comments: