- Snake oil salesman and U.S. democracy: Discussion about the reality of the few numbers of police indicted for murder of Black People and the fewer numbers of police convicted and the even fewer numbers who upon sentencing, actually serve time incarcerated.
- We are demanding an investigation of the reality of the statistics of convicted policeman who actually serve time.
- Capitalism and the issue of the drought crisis out West.
- Million Mother's March Against Police Violence-Stolen Lives
- Updates / status of Mumia Abu Jamal
- Status of Rev. Pinkney
At the end of the "Ralph Poynter What's Happening" show on May 5, I was prevented from sending the episode to Facebook. My 3,500+ Facebook friends and followers of MaryLovesJustice were deprived of getting the notice from Blogtalkradio about the show. I will post it manually on Facebook and Google+. See proof in the screenshot below (click photo to enlarge).
Access the url for the "Ralph Poynter What's Happening" show of May 5, 2015 (see if "they" let you hear it). CoIntelPro stopped interfering after the first 20 minutes.
Director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill ("AIMI")
AIMI vs. USA
Website: Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
Phone 678.531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Eugenicists enforced sterilization for "undesirables" from the 1930's to the 1970's: blacks, poor whites, and the mentally ill. In 21st century America, mass incarceration and police killings target these populations with particularly. See "Margaret Sanger, a racist eugenicist, is/was being considered for the $20 bill: Bravo!"