v. Civil Action No.
Jury Trial Demanded
Raw Story, et al.
(other defendants will be named)
This civil action is properly filed in United States District Court under the diversity rule, with Plaintiff and Defendants residing in separate states of the United States of America.
1. Mary Neal published three comments at an article on invitation by RawStory along with other members of the general public.
2. The comments were the creative products of Mary Neal, a Christian human rights activist.
3. The comments contained no foul language and discussed no planned violence.
4. The comments were placed at an article entitled "'American SHE DEVIL': Twitter conservatives rage after Michelle Obama talks about racism" http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/american-she-devil-twitter-conservatives-rage-after-michelle-obama-talks-about-racism/
5. Not only were Mary Neal's comments removed, but Mary Neal was subsequently barred from commenting at RawStory, in violation of Mary Neal's First Amendment rights to freedom of press.