Sunday, March 11, 2012

Trying times for President Obama and Thomas Arthur

Gee, I had lots of trouble sending this email about President Obama facing impeachment and Thomas Arthur facing wrongful execution in Alabama on March 29, 2012. I do not know which story the cyber censorship staff is protecting - maybe both. This is such a waste of money. I do not get this news via ESP, but I read it on the world wide web. People waste money they should have used to pay their bills.

(fourteen(14 links, one(1) embedded Martial Law video) Impeachment news carried March 11, 2012, in Activist Post:

Impeachment proceedings begin in the House and the Senate over Obama's brazen use of aggressive military force without congressional authority [Libya] ... Last week, North Carolina Representative Walter Jones filed an Impeachment Resolution in the House H.CON.RES.107.IH, at this link [Thomas]  http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.CON.RES.107.IH: [also available at this link for OpenCongress.org:  http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-hc107/show ] - stating; "Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution."

Will a Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable for High Crimes and Misdemeanors?
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/will-sitting-president-finally-be-held.html

Blacks sat still for the Nazi NDAA law that allows the White House to order individuals into indefinite detention without criminal charges. Now the power most blacks were too short-sighted to oppose may quickly pass to another. Bigotry is always stupid and an affront to God. I believe powerful people can and have used our own prejudices against us. It is wiser to concentrate on the laws and treaties coming out of Washington instead of focusing on individual personalities or political parties. Bills outlive most politicians' terms of office. NDAA powers are bound to pass to another person sooner or later, whether or not Obama gets impeached or wins in 2012. Kingly rights under NDAA go to the White House, not to any specific individual. Fight NDAA by supporting Ron Paul's bill H.R.3785 to REPEAL NDAA Sec. 1021.

Below is an excerpt from my latest article at MaryLovesJustice blog:  "AL: Damn Thomas Arthur's DNA Tests - Let's Have Fun!" http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2012/03/al-damn-thomas-arthurs-dna-tests-lets.html (The stalker turned the link for my Thomas Arthur article a different color. If you have trouble with the link, just Google the title. The Thomas Arthur execution is the most censored DP case I write about, likely because his DNA test that indicated innocence in 2009 is being suppressed by Alabama.)

You could have knocked me over with a feather tonight when a friend sent me the petition to save Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani at this link: http://aclj.org/iran/save-christian-pastor-nadarkhani-iranian-death-sentence - The write-up said that the White House and U.S. Congress denounce the wrongful execution of this Christian who is persecuted in Iran like I AM PERSECUTED FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN IN THE USA. Where was that support for Troy Davis? What do they have to say about Alabama planning on murdering Thomas Arthur? "Woe unto hypocrites!" (Holy Bible). Obviously, support for Nadarkhani is just another strike against Iran. These people have not demonstrated any interest in stopping wrongful executions in the U.S.A. to my knowledge. See an excerpt of the dialogue to solicit support for Nadarkhani's petition:

"Media, government officials, and human rights leaders in Germany, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and nations on every continent in the world have joined our call to save the life of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani. The U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote on their Youcef resolution this week. Reports continue that Iran has ordered his execution. The White House, the U.S. State Department, and the world are speaking out; have you?"

Elitist prison profiteers are apparently tired of Americans screaming "wrongful conviction." They decided to stop saying what people did wrong to deserve incarceration, and NDAA gives the White House that power to trample human rights. H.R.3166 and S.1698 are pending congressional bills that provide for decision makers to remove your citizenship before sending you to concentration camps. Isn't that amazing for a"democracy"? Share the MTV Martial Law video on YouTube at http://youtu.be/P2ZhQrWQj7k . Americans should be careful about what injustices we allow or participate in that ignore human rights. Your day may be coming soon. To cancel what elitists may plan for you, please support H.R.3785, Ron Paul's congressional bill to repeal NDAA. Say no to concentration camps, and please say no to Thomas Arthur's execution, scheduled for March 29, 2012, a man whose DNA tests already eliminated him as contributor for all crime scene evidence Alabama allowed to be tested. Do unto others as you would have THEM . . .

Advocating for unity against oppressive congressional bills and capital punishment, I am Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI) http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi - an online advocacy group to decriminalize mental illness in USA. I have been disallowed by the cybercensorship staff from logging in at AIMI ever since Alabama got the death warrant against Thomas Arthur. Perhaps when Alabama kills the man despite his DNA test everyone ignores, I will be allowed back in my Care2 group where members advocated for Thomas Arthur for years. I repeated the first four(4) paragraphs in my introduction to this blog after the embedded video because stalkers code my blogs to open after the introduction to hide news from cellphone users who will not see Mary Neal's introductions unless they select "go to page 1".  In this article, they attacked the information about NDAA more than other subjects. I wrote authorities repeatedly about illegal attacks on my First Amendment rights, but they do not care, or perhaps they order the censorship. See my letter to President Obama and justice officials on the federal and local levels:

Open Letter to President Obama from Mary Neal (re Secret Lynching of African American Mentally Ill Heart Patient and His Family's Persecution for Asking "What Happened to Larry Neal?")
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html

Frankly, this African American has not seen a measurable difference in having African Americans in high positions in government. I plan to sue for racism, terrorism, conspiracy to deny due process of law after a secret jailhouse murder, and disparate treatment. This administration has always made it clear that it does not demonstrate any partiality toward blacks despite winning over 90% of the black vote in 2008. I can attest to the truthfulness of that assertion.

Update 3/13/12 - The fact that my cyberstalkers are hired by racists has never been more clear than this morning. A Facebook friend tagged me in a photograph of William Lloyd Garrison, a slave abolitionist and women's suffrage advocate in the 1800s. I tried to put a few words about the very admirable human rights activist several times. Each time, the black Confederate soldiers on the Georgia plantation where I live bounced me out of Facebook. Their KKK bosses hate the idea that a white person ever cared about promoting human rights for blacks in America, which is what many whites did. Although nothing happens for enslaved people without their own rejection of oppression, I hold that it takes free people to free people. The Jews needed the Alied Forces, African slaves needed the Quakers, and the civil rights movement needed the anonymous donations and active support of many whites and jews who joined in protests and otherwise supported the attack on Jim Crow. Since no one is likely to step in and free Americans if we lose our freedom, we had better keep what is left of it and try to stay out of concentration camps. This morning, I wanted to quote the opening paragraph on Garrison from Wikipedia, but the censorship force would not allow it. (End of March 13 update)

I feel we should all keep our eyes on the ball - how politicians vote and what bills they support, and how well they uphold constitutional law that most of them know very well and all of them swore to uphold. That is all you have - promises. Insist on America being true to what she said on paper, like MLK demanded over four decades ago. And stop judging people by the color of their skin and their political parties. In November 2011, 289 congresspersons and 93 senators from EVERY party and race decided to eliminate the right to trial by jury for all Americans and foreigners on this soil. That is the whole ball game. People who can be arrested indefinitely without criminal charges and trial cannot be comfortable exercising any other "freedoms" like free speech, freedom of press, the right to peaceful assembly, the right to petition government for a redress of grievances and practice one's religion. Keep your eyes on the ball and try to get the Bill of Rights back intact. It was a significant loss. Support H.R.3785 to repeal NDAA no matter what you think about Rep. Ron Paul, who was interested in freedom enough to introduce it.

The article continues beneath the embedded video and ends with a repeat of the article's first three paragraphs. Censorship teams were instructed to have my blogs open after the introduction to contain news from poor whites and African Americans who rely on cell phones for browsing the web. They will not see the introduction of most of Mary Neal's blogs unless they select "go to page 1." I also turned the links they attacked red so you can know which links my cyber censorship team was instructed to prevent you from accessing.

MTV Martial Law Video - IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU




BY THE WAY, MOST OF THE CENSORSHIP CODES THAT SHOWED IN THE HTML VIEW OF THIS ARTICLE WERE IN THE PARAGRAPHS ABOUT NDAA, NOT ABOUT THOMAS ARTHUR. I GUESS THAT SHOWS US WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO THE PEOPLE WHO PAY MY CYBERSTALKERS.

Update 3/13/12 - The fact that my cyberstalkers are hired by racists has never been more clear than this morning. A Facebook friend tagged me in a photograph of William Lloyd Garrison, a slave abolitionist and women suffrage advocate in the 1800s. I tried to put a few words about the very admirable human rights activist several times. Each time, the black Confederate soldiers down here on the Georgia plantation where I live bounced me out of Facebook. I wanted to quote the opening paragraph on Garrison from Wikipedia, but the censorship force would not allow it. Furthermore, I cannot find all the photographs I published in an album at Facebook. At Google+, I selected for my work to be public, but many of my posts are marked "limited." That means only people in certain circles see it. Cyberdogs go behind me throughout the Internet and sabotage my efforts to publish the fact that DISABLED AMERICANS HAVE NO PROTECTED RIGHT TO LIFE and their families are persecuted, stalked, and censored if they complain about their disabled loved ones' secret arrest and murder. I do not go online for privacy. It has been so long since I had privacy in my life that I don't even want it. My entire home and yard are bugged. The Neal family can stand at the top of our driveway and hear an echo if we speak there. I hate online privacy. In my case, it means "censorship." I published some petitions to help dogged out mental patients at Care2, which shares members' posts with Facebook. I went to Facebook and discovered my Care2 petitions were marked "PRIVATE." Who with a half grain of sense wants a PRIVATE PETITION? I elect for everything I put online to be public, except for my emails. Only my stalkers and the people I correspond with see them. If you ever find that anything I published online is marked "limited" or "private," know that you have encountered my cyberwolves' handiwork.


REPEAT OF PARAGRAPHS 1 - 3:  
Gee, I had lots of trouble sending this email about President Obama facing impeachment and Thomas Arthur facing wrongful execution in Alabama on March 29, 2012. I do not know which story the cyber censorship staff is protecting - maybe both. This is such a waste of money. I do not get this news via ESP, but I read it on the world wide web. People waste money they should have used to pay their bills.

(fourteen(14) links, one(1) embedded Martial Law video) Impeachment news carried March 11, 2012, in Activist Post:


Impeachment proceedings begin in the House and the Senate over Obama's brazen use of aggressive military force without congressional authority [Libya] ... Last week, North Carolina Representative Walter Jones filed an Impeachment Resolution in the House H.CON.RES.107.IH, at this link   [Thomas]  http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.CON.RES.107.IH: [also available at this link for OpenCongress.org:  http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-hc107/show ] - stating; "Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution."


Blessings from "America's Most Censored: Mary Neal" http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html - On Friday, March 16, stalkers had placed a lying sign saying that Care2 is down for maintenance,  I had seen such censorship before, so I decided to check Care2 at Twitter and see if the company posted information about being down for maintenance. I browsed for "Twitter" and reached a page saying that Google could not find Twitter on the Internet. I posted the Google Docs links for the fake "Care2 is down for maintenance" page and "Google cannot find Twitter.com" in my Google+ and at Twitter, where I am @koffietime http://twitter.com/koffietime . I do not know if THEY will let you visit AIMI at http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi -  Authorities are trying to get more people behind bars through NDAA, and efforts by AIMI members to decriminalize mental illness are heavily censored. But you are invited to TRY to visit AIMI.don't forget to share the MTV Martial Law video on YouTube at http://youtu.be/P2ZhQrWQj7k . They sometimes make it invisible on my articles. Thanks for your interest in justice issues from this laywoman's perspective!

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Last Updated March 19, 2012 - Blessings from "America's Most Censored: Mary Neal" http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html - On Friday, March 16, stalkers had placed a lying sign saying that Care2 is down for maintenance, I had seen such censorship before, so I decided to check Care2 at Twitter and see if the company posted information about being down for maintenance. I browsed for "Twitter" and reached a page saying that Google could not find Twitter on the Internet. I posted the Google Docs links for the fake "Care2 is down for maintenance" page and "Google cannot find Twitter.com" in my Google+ and at Twitter, where I am @koffietime http://twitter.com/koffietime . I do not know if THEY will let you visit AIMI at http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi - Authorities are trying to get more people behind bars through NDAA, and efforts by AIMI members to decriminalize mental illness are heavily censored. But you are invited to TRY to visit AIMI.don't forget to share the MTV Martial Law video on YouTube at http://youtu.be/P2ZhQrWQj7k . They sometimes make it invisible on my articles. Thanks for your interest in justice issues from this laywoman's perspective!