3) Professor Betty Davis, host for Ralph Poynter's show, which airs on Tuesday nights at 9pmEST on Blogtalkradio, called me greatly frustrated because there was apparently no "submit" button in view on her screen when she created the setup for the July 14 show. I went into the create field and set up the show, and my "submit" button was not operational until I wrote to the United Nations. Racist eugenicists in the United States must recognize that I can do nothing to make them stop attacks against my human rights to speak and write freely, but I can and will stop them from carrying out these attacks covertly.
4) Topics usually covered on the "Ralph Poynter What's Happening" weekly broadcasts include:
a) objections to human rights violations against Palestinians
b) objections to the spread of imperialism
c) objections to the slow deaths of political prisoners behind bars in the United States
d) objections against using the legal system to punish dissent, such as the wrongful incarceration of Rev. Edward Pinkney, an African American minister who was convicted by an all-white jury of voter fraud without any evidence of wrongdoing as punishment for launching a successful recall petition in Benton Harbor, Michigan
d) objections to the unrequited murders of African Americans and mentally ill people of all races under the color of law
5) Usual guests on the Ralph Poynter show include world renowned human rights activists: former attorney Lynne Stewart, Professor Betty Davis, Larry Pinkney, and a host of educators and others with a dedication to human rights. Ms. Davis was unable to post the description below on the Blogtalkradio billboard for the July 14 show, and I had trouble posting it:
7) The process of democracy in the work place is a cure for capitalism. Community Control is a cure for a lack of democracy in the workplace AND POLICE BRUTALITY. Therefore, community control is a cure for capitalism. The purpose of this episode is to attack metaphysical imperialism by attacking ‘phony issues’ that deflect us from the true solutions to the problems of oppression. The reality is Black people are still being killed by ‘KILLER COPS‘ every 26 to 28 hours, and MASSACRES STILL HAPPEN. - Ralph Poynter.
9) I wrote quite a bit at Twitter on July 2 and 3 as @koffietime, including a thank you to China for chastising the United States about its disregard for Americans' human rights, particularly the right to life of African Americans. African Americans are regularly attacked and our numbers are reduced by police brutality and violent corrections officers working in brutal prisons where scores of African Americans are mass incarcerated in torturous and life-threatening conditions. I also advocate for mentally ill Americans of all races who are continuously killed and brutalized after treatment is withheld in order to increase the numbers of these Americans with mental disabilities who suffer behind bars, presently 1.25million people. After my July 2 and 3 tweets, the operating system to my Chromebook computer was immediately destroyed. Eugenicists obviously knew that the warranty on the Chromebook expired in June 2015, and that they could destroy the computer without my ability to repair/replace it easily.
10) I rely on you who may be allowed to read this article to help replace my computer equipment. This is my 11th computer that hackers working for a fraudulent law firm, eugenicists in government positions, and/or prison investors have destroyed within the 10 years I have worked online for human rights in the United States. I reported computer attacks and phone tampering to the police and was told by Detective Miller of DeKalb County, Georgia Police Department that it is NOT illegal to destroy my computer equipment and interfere with my ability to communicate. They refused to trace the IP addresses and car tag I gave the police related to my illegal, covert harassment and computer destruction.
11) My email boxes are continually robbed of mail that I was not allowed to receive, and my phones are robbed of voice mails I am prevented from hearing. Even U.S. Mail to and from my address has been compromised. As a barricade is placed around an enemy country, so are my avenues of communication being illegally shut off in violation of the United States Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
12) You can help Justice not go quietly into her goodnight by contributing to our fundraiser for new computer equipment and phone service three ways:
a) GoFundMe at at http://gofundme.com/ys9shks >
b) Send PayPal donations to MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
c) Purchase "Bloody Toombs," by Bob Darby. Darby is an excellent writer and a lifelong human rights advocate, peace activist, and founder of the Atlanta chapter of "Food Not Bombs." Read a free preview at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Bloody-Toombs-Allegory-Bob-Darby/dp/1512301981 > "Food Not Bombs" Atlanta chapter won an important federal court victory during Darby's presidency to feed homeless people in public places, including parks. His memoir and allegory covers recent American history from the Jim Crow era to date. He is a brilliant man who has bipolar disorder that is treated and has been in remission for over 20 years. The book is also available at CreateSpace
https://www.createspace.com/5512374 > It will soon be released as a Kindle ebook.
13) I will lodge a formal complaint with the United Nations about frequent destruction of my computer equipment, which police sanction, my phone takeovers, surreptitious edits of my online articles and social media posts, and the attempt to silence activists on my radio shows because of their positions for human rights. Thank you for your support.
14) My articles' first paragraphs are often invisible on cellphone view. See the first of 14 paragraphs repeated: In Paragraph 12 below, please find three ways to help promote justice in the United States of America. I was allowed to create the Blogtalkradio show for "Ralph Poynter What's Happening" for July 14, 2015, only after sending the following message to the United Nations in New York:
Advocacy article by MaryLovesJustice Neal
Director of "Human Rights Demand" channel at Blogtalkradio
AIMI vs. USA
Website: Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
Phone 678.531.0262 or (571)335-1741
The Cochran Firm, which I have declared to be a racist fraud for years, was determined by federal court not to be a law firm at all on May 12, 2015, yet the unethical lawyers continue to advertise services as a law firm while the FCC does nothing. That is another possible reason for my censorship. See this video for an example of hackers' interference: