Friday, August 15, 2014

CoIntelPro Switched my Internet Connection

CoIntelPro, do not switch my Internet connection to delete my freedom of press when I type some truth that will subvert the injustice system's plan to defraud survivors of police murder victims. If you think I will sit back and let either of the families rely on The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm, you are seriously delusional.. The Cochran Firm contracted with the families of police and prison victims Chavis Carter and Jerome Murdough, and that is why those cases have received no further press. The families are likely set up for low settlements like 92-year-old Atlanta police victim Katheryn Johnston's was. If you don't want me to scan and expose the false Complaint and doctored docket that USDC and Cochran Firm partner Hezekiah Sistrunk, Esq. put forth in the Kathryn Johnston wrongful death case, you WILL refrain from further interference. Thank you, animals.

No comments: