Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Foreword: Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011


This was the foreword to my HubPages article called "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011." The foreword was too long. Sometimes I get carried away writing about crimes against humanity in the United States. I decided to move it here and make the foreword an article in itself. See the article at this url, IF they let you:

Foreword:

Sometimes I would go to my article called "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011," and not see the photo of MARY NEAL PICKETING CNN FOR RACIST OMISSIONS IN THE MEDIA TO PERPETUATE THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD AGAINST BLACKS IN AMERICA. I posted photos of (a) Tent City in Somerville, Tennessee where I lived as a child, and (b) Mary Neal picketing racists media companies at the top of this article. Several days ago when I published "Justice Mountain," I discovered there was another copy of this "Black History Month" article in my HubPages list that had no photo of me picketing CNN, and there should not be. I deleted it. Today when I came to this article, my photo of Tent City was blown up full size to take up the whole computer screen, and my scrolling past that photo was delayed. I feel this was done to give cyberwolves time to get the CNN photo posted below the Tent City photo.

Cyberwolves go across the Internet and sabotage my work in order to hide what I feel is a CoIntelPro program against African Americans to deny justice after police violence and corporate wrongs through The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm. I have notified hundreds of thousands of people about The Cochran Firm fraud against blacks and browns through the Internet, but just one newscast on mainstream media would notify millions. But the CoIntelPro program is censored in the media. If you come to this article and do not see Mary Neal picketing racist CNN, please let me know by TRYING to call me at 678.531.0262. I say "try," because my phone is often on lockdown by people who lie and say the phone is out of service, circuits are busy, give three short beeps and a hangup, or allow callers to leave messages they erase to disallow the Neal family from hearing them.

The media is prejudice against African Americans and helps The Cochran Firm defraud us by refusing to report the numerous lawsuits against The Cochran Firm by irate former clients. Compare that omission with the media blitz regarding Bishop Eddie Long's lawsuits, Tiger Woods' infidelity, Jessie Jackson's love child, Bill Cosby's alleged love child, and many other African Americans. If The Cochran Firm were really a law firm that acted on behalf of African Americans after police violence and corporate wrongs result in wrongful deaths and catastrophic injuries, mainstream media would not be DEVOTED TO SHIELDING THE COCHRAN FIRM from negative press, courts of law would not dismiss lawsuits against The Cochran Firm based on obvious perjury, and authorities would investigate and prosecute cyberstalkers who continuously, illegally edit my Internet articles, steal data from my computer hard drive, send cyberterror to the Neals, and interfere with my freedom of press RIGHTS as proved at my YouTube channel JKEMPP703. (Google "Six videos prove censorship against Mary Neal").

I tweeted about the FTC refusing to censure The Cochran Firm for advertising its Atlanta office throughout the world via Internet ads, television, billboards, telephone ads, etc., and being allowed to deny the existence of its Atlanta law office in Georgia Superior Court and United States District Court. See the excerpt below from the website WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL.com:

Apparently, using an alias to dodge legal proceedings can be effective. In June 2007, I asked the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) about whether The Cochran Firm is guilty of perjury in Georgia Superior Court or whether it is guilty of false advertising. The FTC notified me that it has opened a file on this. (FTC Ref No. 10807359.)

When this writer notified media company ABC about The Cochran Firm denying it operated in the State of Georgia and the City of Memphis, Tennessee in court (obvious perjury), ABC said, "So what?" ABC continued to carry ads for The Cochran Firm office in Georgia to help the CoIntelPro program defraud blacks, knowing the Neals' lawsuit against The Cochran Firm was wrongly dismissed on the perjury that the suit was served wrong. The judge and Cochran Firm lawyers lied and said there is no Cochran Firm office in Georgia. Neither will other media companies report the fraud on African Americans: FOX, NBC, NPR, Oprah and other black-owned press. The media is sold out and probably bought out by fascists. Nazis always hated minorities, and that has not Changed.

Despite the refusal by mainstream media to report consumer news of import for African Americans, democracy still has a backbone, and it is called "Google" and "Twitter" and "HubPages." Many other Internet companies that make it possible for dogged-out Americans to upload articles, photos, and videos giving news reports that are censored by mainstream media. Because authorities wish to continue calling America a land of "liberty and justice for all" without actually striving to "be what it said on paper" (MLK), That is why Americans' net freedom is under continuous attacks from Washington, DC in the form of Internet censorship bills. The latest free speech attack is the Whistleblower Improvement Act. [Presently it is the Trans-Pacific Partnership Act.] If that bill passes, it will allow retaliation against Americans who report illegal and/or unethical acts done by government and corporations. I write about attacks against democracy, and that is why my articles, photos, emails, and phone are monitored and subjected to illegal controls.

I also removed the following story in the "Black History 2011" article to shorten it: If you join my followers at Twitter, where I am @koffietime, check from time to time to see if you are still following me. Some people have to join my followers several times due to cyberstalkers who remove their names. [Over 1100 of my tweets were taken offline during the Georgia prison labor strike of 2010.] Although news about the December prison labor strike was suppressed in mainstream media, San Francisco Bay View and a few other publishers carry information about that ongoing human rights struggle. Google “37 missing inmates.” Furthermore, Georgia executed two of the three condemned prisoners who were killed within the last five months using faulty anesthesia purchased from a one-man wholesaler operating in the back of a British driving academy. America’s supply of the sodium thiopental, one of three shots administered for lethal injections, is diminished. The three prisoners died in agony, paralyzed so they could not even groan, including Brandon Rhode, a mentally challenged young white man. Be reminded that Troy Davis, a likely innocent man, awaits execution in Georgia, repeatedly denied a new trial by jury. Davis is already prohibited from groaning by a gag order to prevent him from saying, “I’m innocent. Please help.” (Google “Stop Agonizing Executions in the U.S.A.”)

As a journalism student, I learned that the media is called "the backbone of democracy." Maybe that's why we don't have democracy in America - it's backbone broke.
*****

2014 UPDATE:  I wonder if the abuse in the video embedded below shows how Memphis Shelby County Jail murdered my mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal. This man was pepper sprayed while under full restraint in Rutherford Co., Tennessee. As far as we know, there are no videos of Larry Neal's murder, which continues to be America's big cover-up. See "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal.com" http://youtu.be/p2BMHIoAEwE




The foreword above was written before Edward Snowden revealed America's secret surveillance through NSA. The complaints I made about cyber stalkers can be explained by his revelations about NSA, which may be used to prevent disclosure about America's secret extermination of a mentally, physically disabled black man. One day, I hope to offer a reward for information regarding how Larry Neal was murdered. Undoubtedly, one of the jail guards or police officers who worked there in 2003 might be willing to resolve the mystery for a few thousand dollars, and there is no statute of limitations on murder.

I decided to picket CNN to illustrate plainly the extent of cover-up. The sign I held says "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" on one side and "Cochran Firm Fraud" on the other. No reporter asked why I was picketing, because they likely already knew and were instructed to ignore me. We plan to "OCCUPY Silicon Valley on April 4th," because there is entirely too much censorship happening online. Whereas Internet companies may not be the ones doing the censorship, they certainly do not apply proper safeguards to Americans' ability to publish what they want without interference. April 4 is the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination. Dr. King said,

"All we say to America is, 'Be true to what you said on paper.' If I lived in China or even Russia, or any totalitarian country, maybe I could understand some of these illegal injunctions. Maybe I could understand the denial of certain basic First Amendment privileges, because they hadn’t committed themselves to that over there. But somewhere I read of the freedom of assembly. Somewhere I read of the freedom of speech. Somewhere I read of the freedom of the press. Somewhere I read that the greatness of America is the right to protest for right. And so just as I say, we aren’t going to let any injunction turn us around. We are going on."
Plan to meet with us at "Occupy Silicon Valley April 4"
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2014/01/occupy-silicon-valley-april-4th.html

Mary Neal
Website: Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
678.531.0262

No comments: