Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Email to Rep. Hank Johnson, April 16

Automatic Response: The following information has been submitted:

Name: Ms Mary L Neal
Address: [redacted]
E-mail: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
Telephone: 678.531.0262 Voice
Issue: OTHER
Message Subject: Respond by U.S. Mail
Message Text:
Dear Rep. Johnson: 

I wrote to you on April 4 regarding the fourth home invasion my family endured in DeKalb County, GA, for which the police refused to take a police report. When you respond, please do so by U.S. Mail. Senator Chambliss sent me an email at 1:01 p.m. on April 16. It was empty, although I could read the first line of his email in the preview that showed before opening it. The cyberstalkers could easily have deleted the entire email from Sen. Chambliss, but they apparently wanted me to know that he had responded. Therefore, I request that when you respond to me about the crimes against me that are allowed to continue, that you will do so via U.S. Mail so that I may be allowed to actually receive your correspondence. I am censored, and cyberstalkers control my phone and all other electronic communication. 

Sincerely
Mary Neal

No comments: