Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mary Neal's Cyberstalkers Drink

The cyberstalkers must be heavy drinkers who are assigned to contain the information posted in OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA FROM MARY NEAL at this link  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html   - My blogs are set up for links to be blue. With the link to my letter to President Obama above, they turned it gray, then I turned it red. Sometimes the color coding stalkers do may mean that they redirected the link. The problem is that fascists think Americans are stupid. Everyone knows that if a link does not work, you Google the title. Duh!  The cyberstalkers assigned to harass me, send cyberterror, and disrupt my computer functions and online postings must either be juveniles, mentally dysfunctional, or they drink. They irritate me online until they anger me. At that point, I decide whether to go post a real-time cyberstalking video or EXPOSE more proof that civil and human rights are nonentities in America for blacks, the mentally ill, and human rights activists. Below are my recent tweets. I am disallowed a "follow me at Twitter" button at my blogs. Stalkers deactivate features of your blogs if they wish. I had to move dozens of "reply delete" fields from the tweets I posted here. I have learned from experience that the tweets with those fields may be marked for disposal. They probably represent the tweets that never got to my followers' pages. All I really know is that I never saw them post on my home page, and that makes me assume they skipped lists that follow me and my followers' home pages. These antics are ridiculous and accomplish nothing. As I worked on my new article in my MaryLovesJustice blog, the stalkers were removing the lines between the stanzas in my "Dog Justice" poem. That poem is a particular favorite of mine, and I did not appreciate the interference. You would think these people would be done when authorities have essentially allowed Memphis/Shelby County Jail to cover-up Larry's murder, then allowed or done stalking and terrorism against me for years. One might note by now that it does not help. Nothing less than justice will actually help, but stalker interference worsens a lot of things. See some of my real-time cyberstalking videos at YouTube channel jkempp703 - http://youtube.com/jkempp703 - The stalkers may be surprised to know that lots of people already read OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA FROM MARY NEAL at this link  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html   -


When I submitted this blog and looked at it online, the second paragraph seemed to be missing. Actually the stalkers had pulled it to the bottom of the screen after my tweets. That is what they do to delete data off blogs while I am inputting. They take the data they plan to delete to the bottom of the screen. While the paragraph was out of my view, I wrote several more paragraphs to replace it. They are as follows:

Stalkers bring out the worst in me when they do ridiculous edits to my articles that seem to have no significance. What is the point in removing a space betweent the lines of my DOG JUSTICE poem? On occasion, they interfere with what I am inputting just to flex their muscles. Maybe the stalkers get bored because when they are not doing their tricks to my computer, I don't talk to them. They listen through the speaker on my PC. Or maybe they do irritating edits in order to keep me online longer correcting their changes so they can get paid overtime (perhaps with tax money). The redhead that they moved back in the house that had the grave in front of it for over a year to intimidate the Neal family is particularly loathsome. Sometimes her hair is CLOWN RED. They show so much contempt for me that they The Cochran Firm does not even think of a good defense to our fraud allegations. The law firm actually said it did not EXIST in the State of Georgia when we sued them in 2006, while commercials ran for the CoIntelPro law firm every five minutes on MARTA and television and full page ads ran in the phone books. Now they show further contempt by sending me RETARDED cyberstalkers. In case y'all did not notice, I do not go out of my way to avoid you now. In a world where Christianity will be outlawed and concentration camps with burning flesh smelling up the atmosphere may be planned for the immediate future is not something I crave anyway. And furthermore, I STILL REFUSE TO BE YOUR SLAVES.

NOW THE WOMAN/MAN DELETED A PARAGRAPH I JUST WROTE. That is OK, because my videos will appeal to a wider range of people depending on how many ridiculous tricks I can show them. I WROTE that it is ridiculous to have cyberstalkers playing these palor tricks. It is nonsensical to believe that taking over the Internet will stop the people's quest for freedom. It is absurd to think that by cyberstalking Mary Neal you can end the justice quest to decriminalize mental illness and ascertain human rights for prisoners. People have close relatives behind bars - millions of people - and America has no evacuation plan for them in case of a national disaster. That is true despite the fact that some prisoners are children, some are innocent, and some are guilty of very little - like smoking a joint. Millions of Americans want to decrease the massive prison costs that drain money that could/should be used for education, public transportation, and health care. PEW estimated prison costs at being $50billion per year in 2008, but some people say it costs $300billion per year to incarcerated 2.3 million people. Americans are beginning to recognize that they are LAID OFF so that their jobs can be sent to prison where inmates work up to 72 hours per week (slavery) to provide goods and services for the governement and Fortune 100 companies that envy China's access to cheap labor. These truths cannot be contained by attacking Mary Neal's computers or by attacking me personnaly. And it is suspicious that you would think so. People who incarcerate 1.25 million people for having mental health issues apparently lack reasoning skills themselves. Furthermore, the justice quest does not depend entirely upon the Internet. Do you not realize MLK had no Internet? Did all of those Egyptians who rebelled against oppression have Internet services? What about the French? I do not know who is running this program of Internet censorship, but a very brief history less would show you that it will not work.

What is so hard about just being fair? The 1% lies on God saying there are shortages of space and resources. God made all things in abundance. You create the shortages merely because you want control over everything. You create problems knowing that people of the world will turn to their governments to resolve problems that the 1% caused in the first place. In return for "security," the People are required to turn over more and more of their autonomy to live without governments standing on their necks.

All I was doing before the damn cyberstalkers SO RUDELY INTERRUPTED ME was placing my "Dog Justice" poem on a post in my MaryLovesJustice blog. Then he/she stole a space between two stanzas. I went into the edit field and replaced it, and they did it again. If I must have cyberstalkers, can you not assign some that are GROWN-UPS and have most of their marbles? Do you recruit from the crack houses? Whoever was on duty last night would not let me post anything whatsoever in ASSISTANCE TO THE INCARCERATED MENTALLY ILL group at Care2. The stalker did not want me to broadcast that AIMI has a new blog called "DOG JUSTICE FOR MENTALLY ILL" at Blogger - http://dogjusticeformentallyill.blogger.com/ - The best the cyberdogs can do is delay my posts and make me angry enough to write articles like this one or upload more proof that this place is completely taken over already. There is no respect for the law from the lawmakers and enforcers except if "justice" gives an opportunity to catch another slave for the prison industrial complex. I'm not complaining if y'all want to play the democracy game a while longer. I tremble to think of what will happen the day you take your gloves off. People are already brutally treated. Tribulation is going to be a TRIP. The stupid stalkers must have been promised a place in the NWO. They are too retarded to know once depopulation has been accomplished and only submissive, microchipped people are left, it will be THEIR TURN.

Where did you get these people? Did you clone then add a tablespone to STUPIDITY to DNA? Honestly, they are some dumb MFs. Below are my tweets, especially the redhead who moved back into the house where the grave was positioned in the front yard for a year to terrorize the Neal family. I request being reassigned to cyberstalkers who are adults and not on drugs or alcohol.

I WAS WRONG. THAT IS NOT THE BEST THEY CAN DO. AFTER CRITICIZING ACTA AND CORRESPONDING WITH SOMEONE ABOUT MY "DOG JUSTICE" MANUSCRIPT, I EXPERIENCED A DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACK. I APOLOGIZE TO MANY PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT THAT IS CAPABLE OF PHYSICAL HARM. I WAS SKEPTICAL UNTIL I WAS ATTACKED MYSELF. I WILL POST A VIDEO WITH MY BLOOD AND TISSUE. APPARENTLY, MY LAPTOP WAS ALTERED ON ONE OF ITS SERVICE TRIPS. I OFTEN HAVE TO HAVE MY COMPUTERS WIPED CLEAN AND WINDOWS RE-INSTALLED. READ ABOUT HOW FASCASTS CAN TURN YOUR COMPUTERS INTO LETHAL WEAPONS IF YOU STAND FOR JUSTICE IN THE EXCERPT BELOW:

Directed Harmful High Energy Deviceshttp://www.bugsweeps.com/info/electronic_harassment.html
This is the most dangerous form of electronic harassment and is quite easy to implement against a person. Directed harmful high energy microwave devices and weapons can include such devices and equipment that are easily available almost anywhere in the World where there are people. Microwave ovens can be modified to focus and direct up to 1200 watts or more, depending on the model, of microwave energy at a person or property and are easy to produce. The results of an attack by a high energy device can be lethal, they can kill or at the least disable a human being or other animals.


Mary Neal

Damn stalkers moved line in my DOG JUSTICE poem & turn my links gray They should think B4 irritating me.
»
Mary Neal

My assigned stalkers R either kids or they drink. They should not F w/ me like they do. Keep moving the space in DOG JUSTICE poem.
»
Mary Neal

The attys I talk to say they haven't funds to take on ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE CONSPIRACY to hide Larry Neal's murder, but Cty of ATL
»
Mary Neal

Welcome . My stalkers have tech skills but zero common sense. I can go upload 2 videos now that will rock U & their penis photos.


»
Mary Neal

What happens when a dying man tells EMT his son shot him? Police prosecute a mentally ill boy instead, of course
»
Mary Neal

If Assange lied, why not just sue him for slander or libel?
i Pray All Day

A servant of the Lord stands bodily before men, but mentally he is knocking at the gates of heaven with prayer. –John Climacus
Retweeted by
»
Mary Neal

I want to follow & my new followers! My limit's not fair. Stalkers create false ratio re ppl I follow vs. follow-backs
»
Mary Neal

1% investors in social media facilitate 99%ers plotting against their banks, oil companies, etc. Must be hard not to
»
Mary Neal

I don't think it is worth NEARLY that much. Ppl complain abt censorship constantly. Exodus may be coming soon & disappoint new stockholders.
»
Mary Neal

@
Mentally ill teen makes false murder confession. Sentenced 30 yrs. DOG JUSTICE FOR MENTALLY ILL blog -
»
Mary Neal

@
Are you sure AG will have to answer for something? Unusual. My handicapped brother's secret murder
»
Darrell Issa

AG will have to answer on Thursday for this stunning stuff coming out of the DEA:
Retweeted by
»
WardBlawg

RT : Coming up today: all eyes on the supreme court as Julian Assange's extradition appeal is heard. We'll be live blogging it.
Retweeted by
»
Law News

China-based hackers target law firms for secret deal data
Retweeted by
»
Laureen Raftopulos

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Madiba quote
Retweeted by
»
Trevor Lund

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness 1Jo1:9
Retweeted by
»
ABC News

Large political donations creating 'cynicism of democracy'
Retweeted by
»
ChristianRep

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. -Psalm 107:1
Retweeted by
»
Mental Health

Immunologists rule out virus` role in mental illness
Retweeted by
»
marvin arrington

Judge selection at issue in Macon slaying case - 9:15...
Retweeted by
»
Mary Neal

Stalkers prevent my putting an excerpt fr my new blog "Dog Justice for Mentally Ill" at Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
»
Mary Neal

I updated my OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA to express disappointment re NDAA & concern re ACTA - What a day!
»
Mary Neal

ARE REPUBLICANS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL? four links in article
»
Mary Neal

DOG JUSTICE poem N article AMAZING GOD, dedicated to JockSmithEsq Everyone needs at least dog justice
»
Mary Neal

With 2.3 million jailed & millions on parole & probation, "GOOD ENUFF" resonates with many ppl
»
Mary Neal

Welcome - Thinking of setting my 21st century slave songs to music. Here's "Ghostbuster" re The Cochran Firm
»
Mary Neal

Mentally Ill Child Coerced Into False Murder Confession Being transferred to adult
»
Mary Neal

JUSTICE DENIED, 21st CenturySlaveSong & case summary Gov cover-up; 18-day secret arrest & murder of DisabledMan
»
Mary Neal

Bryce Seton - Mentally Ill Child Gave False Murder Confession - 1st story in my new DogJustice4MentallyIll blog
»
Mary Neal

Thank you followers. SOPA, PIPA and now ACTA! Its too much. Thank you FOR THE GOOD TIMES
»
Mary Neal

No totalitarian country will like my websites. I advocateFREEDOM. If China can say take 'em down under ACTA, what's the use?
»
Mary Neal

Welcome I'm too upset about ACTA to have much more to say online. Pls read what I already published
Mary Neal

Btwn ACTA, NDAA, kangaroo courts & mass hypnosis, THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!
30 Jan

OH, I SEE - HERE IS THE "MSSING" PARAGRAPH. Stalkers had dragged it to the bottom of the page to delete it. Just like Larry Neal was "missing" but really incarcerared in Memphis/Shelby County, Tennessee Jail for nearly three weeks while his family and social worker were told repeatedly he was not arrested. ----- The "to be deleted" paragraph starts here on my view. What about yours? --- I had to remove "Reply, Delete" from MOST of the tweets on this page, which probably meant it was easier for the cyberdogs to remove the tweets with those fields visible. These people are actual maniacs, and they have the nerve to lock mentally ill people in prison for having mental disorders. Probably cannot stand people who have their same weaknesses. Whoever was on duty watching my computer input last night would not let me post to Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill group at Care2.com at all. They usually prevent me from removing outdated data from the home page and uploading new information pertinent to the struggle for human rights for prisoners. But last night they did not want me to post the link to my new blog, DOG JUSTICE FOR MENTALLY ILL. And what good did that do? People will eventually know about the blog and support it, because most people are not sociopaths. They recognize that no one should be punished for having a common, treatable health condition even if I do not tell them. In case you are so narrowly focused that you never looked around, LOTS OF PEOPLE ADVOCATE AGAINST MASS INCARCERATION NOW. Some hate it because it costs over $50 billion per year (Esteban Garcia says over $300 billion/yr), and that drains money that is needed for education, health care, public transportation, and other public services. Some people hate mass incarceration because they are LAID OFF while jobs they used to have are being done by prison labor (slave) programs. So if I quit advocacy today, the beat goes on. People are on to you now. It is ridiculous to believe you can stop the movement for human rights for prisoners by harming me or interfering with my online posts, or even by taking over the Internet. Did MLK have the Internet? Did all of those Egyptians who rebelled against oppression have the Internet? Did the French have the Internet back in the day? Come on, people. I don't know who is running this thing, but you are operating off of fallacies. And if you keep messing with me online today, we're going to TURN THIS SUCKER OUT.

Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi

No comments: