Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm Back, Cyber Bully

Hello, Justice Gagged followers. I thought I could walk away from this blog, but I need it to have someplace to vent. These stalker bullies are very irritating. Without Justice Gagged, my anger appeared in my social networks and articles. People noticed. LOVE draws people, and bitterness repels. I must have someplace to scream and rave and tell cyber stalkers I see what they do, I film what they do, and I will surely sue the people they work for eventually. I initially started Justice Gagged to supply myself with such an outlet while educating the public on sneaky, illegal censorship, and this blog is still necessary.

Below is a message to NSA, FBI, CIA, or other cyber bullies that I had initially published in my latest FreeSpeakBlog article. It did not belong there - It belongs here at Justice Gagged. See how much nicer my article looks now at "Most U.S. Blacks Are Native Americans"
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/most-us-blacks-are-native-americans.html

Mr. Holder, could you influence the agents to stop removing the hard break after the names of my links? They seem to remove the hard breaks so that the last word of the title will run into the "http" and render the links inactive. Maybe some people don't notice censorship, but I look for it and am disappointed that I continually find it. Please stop. Too many people, including Blacks, fought and died for so-called "American civil rights" for these people to censor me the way that they do. Shame, shame, shame (Gomer's voice). If someone would explain to them how many times I have asked for justice for my brother who was secretly arrested and murdered and how I am followed and made to feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when I leave home, they will understand why I have so much time to research and write about the crimes against humanity that are as American as apple pie. Thanks in advance. I had to remove a whole line of codes that were at the paragraph about Alex Haley. That is enough proof for me that what Dick Gregory said has merit.

Excuse me, readers. I used to post censorship by these people in my Justice Gagged blog, but I got so angry one day that I stopped using that blog. I cannot understand why they seem so intensely opposed to my telling about the things they do when they continue to censor an ever increasing number of people and surveil everyone who uses Internet services, even the United Nations and foreign countries, according to their former NSA agent Edward Snowden and news reports.

It was VERY RUDE of you to disconnect MY phone while I was talking to a sister who called about this article, CoIntelPro. You people are and have always been domineering, rude, and racist - criminals who are probably not fully human (Gen. 6:4). http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2015/02/16/marylovesjustice-prayer-meeting-giants-among-men-part-1-gen-64


These animals actually disconnected my phone conversation. They merely listened while the doctor told me what work she was doing in the community to help channel youths in positive directions. We talked about that for roughly 10 minutes. Then she asked me to tell her something about myself, and right away BOOM! The stalkers hung up on us both. She tried to call back three times, but each time I answered, I could not hear her voice. Then I tried to call her using two different phones, but I reached her message service each time, and a message played saying there was no space for more messages. I am nobody's slave, nobody helps to pay the phone bills, and I am not supposed to be anyone's prisoner with a visiting list and time limit on phone calls. But that is how I am treated in the world's human rights beacon - America - because I am black and poor (thanks to "them"), and I try to help people to help people. 


*****
Thank you for your interest in how America contains news about crimes against humanity that happen here continually. Justice is gagged. If links are inactive, then please copy the link and paste it into a new tab to reach the censored data. Remove everything that comes after the "html" (or whatever ended the link you copied), or you may be directed to a fake web page. If that fails, copy the link and paste it into an empty email or Word document, and the codes or spaces that should not be in the link will be revealed. Remove them, and the link may work. Thank you.
Mary Loves Justice Neal
marylovesjustice@gmail.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com

No comments: