|date:||Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:42 PM|
|subject:||Re: I am attempting to create a show for 11pmEST - Leonard Moreno|
|encryption:||Standard (TLS) Learn more|
|:||Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.|
3. Blogtalkradio's response lied about what date it was that help desk responded. Notice the date below on the exact copy of their message to me:
Thank you for writing in. You will want to remove some of the characters from the description. The description in the email above is over the character limit of 2000 characters.
The BlogTalkRadio Team
4. Blogtalkradio was wrong about the number of characters on the billboard. Please see the screenshot below (click on the photo to enlarge). The number of characters I used is immediately below the text in the right margin:
Please care and share Leonard's moms testimony with your friends and online groups. No child should be arrested and held on a $1M cash bond in an adult facility and tortured in solitary 23/7 for three years until he is an adult before giving him a trial. These are crimes against humanity that are common regarding mentally ill Americans, especially blacks and Latinos.
7. After completing the billboard, I went to the studio and expected to start the recording. However, the studio was blank!
8. I decided to return to the "create" screen and make a new billboard. I re-entered the information and set the show to begin at 11:30pm on June 29, 2016. To ensure that my audience could tell which broadcast they were hearing, since I was playing a taped interview, I included a song at startup - Nina Simone's song, "I Wish I Knew What It Is Like to Be Free." I also changed the title for the second billboard. The link for the newly scheduled show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand/2016/06/30/leonard-moreno-adhd-teen-held-in-sheriff-joes-jail-3-years-without-trial
9. While I listened to scheduled show no. 2 via internet, I could go to the link under no. 6, above, and hear the show I scheduled at first. How could both the shows be playing simultaneously on one single Blogtalkradio show, Human Rights Demand?
10. When I scheduled the first show, I discovered that Blogtalkradio has much better technology for scheduling shows than I have ever been allowed to use. For the first time, I did not have to first upload my audio file to Blogtalkradio. The "create" screen that I was presented would accept the URL and play the audio file directly from its source. When I scheduled the second show, I did not have that option. I suspect that hackers want me to upload my audio files at Blogtalkradio instead of playing the tapes directly from their own URL may be because uploading the tapes at Blogtalkradio gives the hackers an opportunity to distort the sound in target places to prevent the listeners from hearing every word of the tapes. I am not sure this is the reason, because I am not a hacker.
11. It appears that although Blogtalkradio made me create a second billboard, omitting some of the language, it made the first show (when I got the empty studio) the show that is available online, with the title beginning "ADHD Teen" and without Nina Simone's music as a prelude (hackers might change it later). Blogtalkradio show owners will recognize that I should have not been able to create one show for 11pm and another for 11:30pm for the same radio channel. At Blogtalkradio, members can broadcast only one show per day. It is unfortunate that many Internet companies are operated by racist prison profiteers.
12. As I made edits to this article, hackers at Google saved edits as new documents instead of incorporating the edits into a single file. Apparently, the hackers would choose later the document that is least damaging to the prison industrial complex and the legal system that denies due process of law to mentally ill people. The New World Order has already assembled and has enlisted major media companies, including Internet companies and providers, to help control the flow of information from suppressed Americans. See proof in the screenshot below:
The twelve concerns above seem to indicate that justice for Leonard Moreno is not the intention of the Maricopa County Jail or Maricopa County Court. Leonard Moreno is finally 18 years old, and he is scheduled to appear before the judge in a few hours on June 30, 2016. He has had court appearances before, but never a trial - not in the three years Leonard has been held in torturous solitary confinement and contemplating suicide. If Moreno would make a false confession, he would be sentenced to serve a lifetime sentence, called natural life. A 70-year life expectancy multiplied by 22 years would sentence Arizona taxpayers to paying at least $3 million to $5 million for Moreno's lifetime of prison slavery, depending on whether Moreno is warehoused in solitary confinement (which costs more) and whether Moreno receives treatment for his mental illness, which was ADHD but now seems to be schizophrenia, due to Moreno's torture.
(1) Support the H.R. 2646 "Helping Families in Mental Health Crisis Act." The U.S. congressional bill provides for crisis intervention team (CIT) training for police and corrections officers, assisted outpatient treatment (AOT) programs (subsistence assistance plus mandated treatment) to stop recidivism, resumption of Medicaid insurance for certain facilities, and other needed changes.
(2) Support "AIMI vs. USA" to compensate mentally ill people and their families for health discrimination.